fun day of racing

went to the rally cross in west virgina today. had a fucking blast. took my civic to race. put some bias ply recap borderline light truck tires on the front–195/70/14’s. tires hooked good enough, as i didnt get stuck. the civic is covered in mudd, like i cant see out any windows and f’ washing it off in this cold. track conditions sucked due to the weather, it was even giving awd cars a fit. I was glad to make it through w/o getting stuck, but being im competitive in nature, i wanted to see how fast i coudl actually run. gotta see when results are posted later how i faired. I think i did pretty damn good though.

once a month they have the events, and it is a blast. bring a helmet, and give a donation to race. pretty damn fun.

www.trisrc.com

looks/sounds fun as hell

any pics?

http://www.trisrc.com/videos/Whetzel_Run_Low.wmv

found a new racing for aeroking and his syclone :dunno:

no pics yet, but my friend took a bunch. gotta get them off him.

sounds like it was a good time

:cool:

X2

sounds preety cool. If i buy what i think I’m buying I’ll be racing there for sure!

that sounds awsome!

cant wait to see pics

awesome that sounds olike fun

nice sailor

that’s awesome

Damn Sailor how’d Civic hold up? Gotta see these pics…

cool

no pics yet,

but just wondering–how many people would like to do this? say once a month right here in PA, at good ole’ smithon. In addition, they will be having their events in wv. So 2 chances a month to get loose in the dirt.

As i spoke w/ the owners of smithton hole about this, and they are all for having rally cross there. Would give you guys a chance to get it sideways in the dirt. And most events are held latenight and run under the ligths until 10/11ish.

any interest? Because if there is, we can do it.

Interested.

ill wrench and bring some boooze… does the smithton hole have anything to do with the track? or philly coral :slight_smile: