Saving money, cutting costs

Ive gotten so much better with bills since I got a new job and make over $4 an hour more than I used to.

I already paid off one loan and now Ive got my credit card down low enough where Im probably going to have it paid off in a month or two at most.

Im going to take the amount I was paying on my personal loan out of the bank and put it towards my credit card bill just to pay it off quicker. Ive also been putting any money I make doing side jobs towards the credit card bill.

Once the credit card is paid off Im going to work on paying off my truck and once thats paid off Ill pay off my atv. The atv loan is my lowest priority because it has the lowest interest rate.

yeah but mountain dew and pullout method are the cheapest birth control.

fuck at this point my damn puppy is more expensive then a kid…but the wife had to have one!

It works just as good if you nut in her then pour mountain dew in her box. Try it.

doubt it.

Saving money is for Jews.

I’m never moving out of my parents house.

:skid

speaking of that. I need to save up money to get a charger.

can I move into your mothers house, and be your roomie? We can snuggle.

my mom makes amazing panty cakes.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/articles/htj-dreidel.jpg

Great thread Trace.

Good stuff in here

Let me take my $100,000 I have kicking around in shoe boxes, and put it into a HIGH yield savings account (.9% APY).

So, that made me $900 a year! WAHOOOO!

Or, you could pay Wayne to find you a WW2 air compressor, then sell it for a $1200 profit, and give him a $300 payment for cunsulting fees… then make that money in a weekend.

High yield accounts work great for bill gates. Not so much for the ave joe penny pincher.

I spend money like an idiot. Never seem to save money.

The last 2 months I fought to pay attention to every thing I buy, and if I dont need it, i dont get it. Keep it that simple. Get into a daily flow, and those money wasters everyday are forgotten and my checking account shows it.

PAY OFF YOUR DEBT! First and foremost. You could take your high yeild savings account and multiply it by 20, and your ave credit card intrest rate will CRUSH the money your savings account made you. If ya sell something, and make a few g’s on it, PAY THAT SHIT OFF! Dont fool yourself into not doing it.

When all goes as planed for me (notice I didnt say IF) and I stick to the plan I put infront of me, I will be debt free this time next year (minus my house). Instead of that C6 vette in my driveway, I will have 3 bills to pay instead of 11. STUPID money saved each month, and more importantly a piss ton of stress off my shoulders.

This… Who the fuck puts money into a savings account these days to actually make money…

If your not even making 1%, it costs you more in gas to drive to the bank to make a deposit.

Put your money into a Roth and real estate. And be set when your 50 when your buddy’s are still putting money in their savings account making 200 a year.

Put your money into CL.

Fuck saving money, make it rain on dem hoez.

I don’t donate money to any charity ever.

Buy some illegal gtr’s, hear they are solid investments.

I hear Bands will make them dance. I’m going with this.

This. Im on track to be able to retire at around 45 at the moment.

Was going to buy a new place, and let the rentals pay for it, but decided that where I am is fine for now, let the money add up and work for me, rather than having to work my life away for it.