How do you save money?

I shop at Dollar General. Now, I know you’re all going to bash me and say BLAH YOU’RE POOR. But people, that store has amazing deals.

I just bought a shit load of stuff. If I went to Tops, it would probably cost me double. I spent $25, and walked out with like, 7 bags of stuff. I wouldn’t buy my food there, because that’s creepy/gross, but cleaning products are so cheap! So is dog and cat food. Also, I got me a nice pair of fuzzy socks. I just saved $25 by switching to Dolla Gen.

Seriously though. It is pretty important these days to not spend spend spend. I’ve noticed a lot more articles in the paper, and online, giving people ideas on how to not spend as much money. Like, going out to eat less, clipping more coupons, etc.

So, what do you do?

Sugar Momma.

Not be poor

i shop at walmart and bj’s

aldis isnt too bad, i get lunch food there.

Value Meals/Lunch Specials…

Im always really tempted to spend money on good food.

I canceled Dish Network and sold my TV, X360, and animals.

Now I use NYSpeed for my sole means of entertainment.

Pretty soon I’ll be rich.

uhh, go one step further and make your lunch?

That way you can have “good food” and prolly save $200 / mo.

I don’t buy 80k+ mile cars as DD’s just to have something “cool” when I have little to no ability to work on them myself.

Shop at Aldi (or shit on sale @ tops)
Don’t let $$$ burn a hole in your pocket
don’t live beyond your means
don’t buy on impulse
Round all your bills up to the next 10.00
Eat at home
Don’t drive if you don’t have to
Throw all your change and loose 1.00 bills into a jar for a rainy day

yea i think the cheap cat and dog food is nasty for the animals. its full of fillers and they just eat more of it anyways

When I was younger, I did a lot of fucking.

I thought I could save money on condoms by just pulling out all the time.

Now I have 12 kids, 11 different mothers, and a fuck ton of child support.

I guess my thinking backfired :confused:

edit: but seriously, I save money by not paying those ho’s.

CFL bulbs.

Weird! And that saves you money? Hmmm…

:lol:

I think you just bitched slapped half the board.

Nice sureshot. I like that.

And empty your fucking in box.

Done.

Steal.

On a serious note… and what may appear to be common sense but just unreachable. Sex is a great way to save money.

A GF or FB who just wants to bone as opposed to going out is great! Finding one is another story but they are out there. Just sex and then tv… and then sex again ect.

I buy alcohol and drink it at home and make hot bitches come over and bring alcohol with them, then have them play hula-hoop on wii fit

Hey, me neither. We have something in common!