you know what

i need to stop spending money…

spent 1455.38 today and didn’t really buy shit…

fucking cars are a pain in the ass when it comes to money… i’m still lightyears away from being done with the damn thing… at least a good 3000 to go… at least.

small example of my ‘budget’ : parking downtown is bullshit… 195 a month, 390 every two or 2340 a year… :weak: let alone what i spend on average for a week of lunch… 35.15 on average, that’s like 135 a month or 1716 a year… so you figure i’m a good 4050 in a year on Just parking and lunch… wtf? that doesn’t count all the other shit associated with working, clothes, parties, after hours… let alone when i actually go out on a ‘date’ or whatever the fuck, you’re tlaking a solid 210 a month, figure 2520 in a year… wtf? let alone when you go out and drink like an ass, buying rounds and blowing money… or if your car shits, or you wreck into a mailbox :doh: and end up tossing down a deductable for 250 or 500…

fucking money… it’s not worth doing your finances because once you realize what you spend, it’ll ruin everything.

cliffs: money is garbage and it pwnz me

/rant.

stop partying and drinking all the time!!! and pack a lunch more often??? :dunno:

i don’t party and drink… and if i drink, it’s a bottle of wild turkey, retail: 18.99…
haven’t been to a bar in weeks… last time i dropped any amount of money was pittspeed christmas party.

packing lunch / not eating is a solution.

i hear that. w/ the way gas prices r anymore, having a 4wd truck sux. i spend like 50-60 a week in gas. plus i just buy stupid shit. im tryin to recover from the money i spent on my new truck, so i can have a C5 soon. but i dunno if ive saved any $$$ since my wreck. oh well, one day ill just go out and buy one and be stuck w/ payment that is higher than i want. but atleast ill have the car. plus, maybe the car will wake me up and help put a stop to my nonsense spending.

i hear dat i spent 3k last week between 2 dirtbikes, a new guitar, and a fishtank…not to mention the streetbike

Fucking Mailboxes!!!

werd, being poor is the way of life.

here is a good example for you. Picture this, you have a cork(you) flowing in a glass of water(money). the cork is just peaking over the water keeping its head up. add in more water(money) and the cork is still just peaking over and keeping its head up…

if I was floating in water all the time I would have to poop somewhere

get a house,nuff said!

house after talon done

money is a pain in the ass, but is sure is fun when you have some. I was all hopped up on coffee last night and was just laying on the couch thinking about how pissed I am that I dont have unlimited money to just buy whatever the hell I want, and then I got to thinking about how some people live off of less than a dollar a day and dont even know if they will have enough food to survive into the next week. Like Rwanda and Somalia and shit like that. So quit yer bitching. Last time I saw you, you werent emaciated to the point of starvation.

stfu you tree hugger… i’d love to sit back and :shaggy: my brain away… but that’s not reality… fuck rwanda and somalia… they have no drag strips.

my situation is the amount of money i spend, not the amount of money i make, or are required to have for the basics… i’m not out of budget that bad!

just a genreal bitching thread that 'm sure anyone building a car can relate to!

just realizing what you pay per year on parking or lunch is weak shit…

sorry i thought that u did drink and go to bars a lot…my bad…

packing a lunch could help ya konw…not saying its going to solve ur problems!!

:love:

packing a lunch blows, sure its cheaper on the wallet but i need that hour break to get out of work… i would rather spend a few hours and be sane and keep my job

correct

dark : :love: wish it worked like that

green: i was relating my costs over a year… so i do go out and blow 50 - 80 on a night maybe 3 times a year. so it’s not like i’m a bar goer weekly. tha’ts all i’m saying.

the solution is to make more money, or stop spending money… i’ll choose the first.

ic…ya id go with trying to make more money!!

ugh, dude you know $ sucks… ntm all that shit you listed was bought after tax! ouch

lunch is more for relaxation than actual food… and sitting in the office eating, it’s just like a slow hour of work… not the break it’s intended to be.

once you become accustomed to living a certain lifestyle, is sucks donkey dick to try and cut back.