spending money....

…is a disease, seriously. i dunno what my problem is. since january i’ve bought 2 new vehicles, spent insane amount of money on the vehicles. i buy pointless shit for my trans am. then i bought a new mx bike and pretty much blew half the money i got from my old bike on clothes and who knows what else. i cant stop. the worst part is that i have alot of bills and while im not in credit card dept or anything, i spend all the money i could be saving :rant: :bash: …someone else talk about how they spend all their money so i fell better about myself

give some to me…

…but i dont have any. thats the problem, i spend cash like i’m cash-money status, but i’m not

I buy toys and shit all the time, me and jenn go out and have good time quite regularly. We only have one credit card that has a balance on it but I drop 500-1000 bucks a month on it so Its not a big issue. We use that card for dinner, internet purchases and hotels. It will be paid down eventually but it will never go away.

:dunno:

feel any better?

i spend 1400 in bills a month… i don’t own property in those bills (cars are not property)… i eat out daily around $50 a week, sot hat’s another $200 a month… i bought a car for 400 bucks and have since spent over $12,000 on it… i have a new car… i have another car on the way… i ebay a lot

spending money is all too easy.

just second guess what ur going to do untill u either forget about it or have something happen and u not get it :slight_smile:
just ask shag about how many times i think abot getitng something or another thing only to get something totally different or nothing at all

hmm K. Within the last 2 months… New bike, New car, soon to be mortgage, clothes credit cards(clothes I REALLY DO NOT NEED) New Infinity Kappa’s for my car, new stereo for my car - - Does that help? STOP SPENDING!!!

Its ok to spend money just make sure you have a plan incase somthing happens. If I get a fucked up month I can pay the minimum on my credit card and free up a bunch of cash in a hurry. :dunno:

Had to do it in July because my mortgage company screwed up our escrow account and I had to fork out a big chunk of change.

check this shit out in July everything was going good and I take delivery of my Bike. THEN I come home with the bike get a letter in the mail about the escrow shit, then jenn misses a bunch of work due to her arm having problems and ends up going to all kinds of doctors and gets put on medication. Yeah I was a bit irritated, but it passed and everything is back to snuff. :dunno:

EDIT- We have insuracne but she was going to a doctor out of network because her mom used to work for her. That and the medications they keep putting her on have these rediculous co-pays because the insurace companies are a bunch of assholes.

I like to spend money too!

I have a car that is only 2 years old, and I have $8K in mods on it ($4K in rims/rubber alone) just BECAUSE. I have like 100 pairs of shoes. Hubby’s clothes are in the basement b/c I took all the closet/dresser space w/ my clothes. I like ebay a LOT.

When I was 23 some stupid credit card company (well really smart) gave me $10K in credit. In three years I ran that up over the limit flying all over the country staying in 4 star hotels, eating out, renting cars…to see the Dead. I did the hippy thing in high class style :rofl: LOL Now THAT is spending wisely :ugh: LOL Took me another 10 years to pay off the $10K…don’t even want to know what I paid in interest.

As long as you are not deep in debt you are OK…just don’t get over your head and start neglecting to pay rent etc…

I don’t buy too much of anything and save the majority of it for my kids. I take the cheapest route I can with my truck and go out to eat maybe 3 times a year with the wife. It’s all about the kids for us right now, they get everything. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

i just paid $80 for a Johnny lightning, feel better?

excellent choice. had them in my Saturn.

yeah i like spending money… i pay about 800 a month is student loan payments, can’t do anything about that here… some to the credit card, 300 some to VW, 400 to expedient for my colo, then random shit… then on top of that i like to do things like go out and buy a play car that i drop boat loads of money on the first few months of ownership.

spending money is fine with me, i realized i am always going to owe people money… might as well just have fun with it. s ure i save some money now and then, nothing i can go and live off of though.

Well leave it to me to pick expensive sh*t…Plus I had them in my last car and LOVED them

yep… they are very clean and have excellent lows, mids, & highs. I never felt like I needed subs or standalone tweeters when I had them.

ya, well atleast i feel alittle better. maybe its better to do it now before i get commited to a relationship or have kids or something. i just added to my massive sports jersey collection by adding a Ward Georgia jersey for $100 this afternoon. maybe when the weather gets cold my yamaha and TA will be parked for the winter and i’ll quit blowin money on them…if only they were faster then the problem would be solved :rolleyes:

MB quart / Boston Acoustic > Kappas :finger:

I just spent 300 dollars on 3 peices of music equiptment… and thats with a trade in of a peice of equip i got ripped off on. Most of that was replacing equiptment I broke/woreout. I want to drop another 500 on cymbals(warranty on stuff that you hit with wood = teh win)bc my band is recording soon. All in all, the last 12 months ive spent around 1500 into mysetup and alot is used and needs replaced. Ive only reciently used my CC, usually bought things with cash.

CC owns me right now, i just burried myself. the first 700 of it I can’t figure out what it was. Oh well. I pay on it, but not nearly enough lol. I just activated it in Dec lol. First CC evar.

I cant understand the people that have more then one CC. That is just beyond me. Im trying to find one that has a better APR now. I have credit(got a pretty good loan on my car w/o cosign from rents), but, ugh APR owns me on my CC.

how massive? i got a few myself