spending money....

Well whatever floats your boat…Kappa’s tend to keep me very happy!
With and without the subs

I have 3 credit cards. 2 are for emergencies and the third has my Altima on it. (bout $7k left), but that is at .9% I love credit cards

They were talking about raising the minimum payment on credit cards from 2% to 4%, did anything ever happen with that? That would double the minimum monthly payment and probably screw a lot of people over pretty good

i dunno i’d have to count. i just get guys that i like and buy alot of their jerseys. example. i have Fitzgerald Pitt, red cardinals from last year (just sold to bics tho) and new white one. Kovalchuk i have his Thrasher jersey and his Russian junior jersey. Ward i have last year AFC and Georgia. Lemieux i have cup era black, gradient (98 3rd jersey), and yellow 85 rookie era jersey (released by CCM last year. i dunno those r just examples of patterns i have when i buy sports jerseys. i have a ton. atleast 20 that i wear and a bunch that are kinda out-dated that i have just to keep. needless to say they take up some of my spend cash.

call andy hague down at janey montgomery (formerly parker hunter) and invest the max $250 a month into an automatic hit IRA. it will be just like a bill, and at the end of they you can say ‘hey i saved $3000 compared to blowing it all on junk like last year’.:smiley:

i have a bunch as well,
Pitt home #5,#20, #1
Pitt road #43
Home 76 Pitt Dorsett
Oilers- Steve Mcnair
Broncos-Old school orange elway
Broncos- white olds school bobby humphrey
Raiders- white bo jackson
broncos- newer home, away and atlernate terrell davis
broncos- newer elway reversible home and away
ND- Home hockey
ND- home football
ND- away baseball
NY mets- 86 world series
pirates-90’s
pirates-97-00 away
rockies- game worn tony womack
minesota moose hockey
atlanta knights hockey
penguins- 93 home
penguins-93 Lemieux away
cryboys- deion sanders white
maple leafs- blue
pirates- 79 stargell yellow (not mitchell and ness)
steelers- rod woodson
steelers- kordell
royals- bo jackson
mariners- griffey dark blue
michigan- hoops- blue
orlando magic- penny white
orlando magic- shaq- black
chicago bulls- jordan -red

i’m looking to get:
rams bulger away
pitt marino away
central catholic marino home
broncos 75th anniv throwback steve atwater away.

I’m gonna play a little game this month, its called…Lets see how much money Be_Rad doesn’t spend…after I blow some loot on 1/2 tank race gas and track fees for racing this weekend :slight_smile: teh he!!! Much easier said than done. Also, dating is some expensive ass shit…combine that with elimination of my past alcoholic tendancies and Chad wanting to go to the bar right after the gym (:dunno: what thats all about) I should be A okay.

stang owns me for spending cash. spent about 8 Gs on it since begining of the year

shit truck took like 1200 this year

bike took about 2gs this year itself

this year on myself…30 bucks for shoes

its freaking amazing what we spend on cars… oh man

rednecktruck… i bought a car on my CC too! you can beat 1.9% financing… banks can’t even come close to that on a used car!

true

I got the loan through the bank at first at like 9%, transferred it to a CC, then transferred it to another card that offered .9% for balance of transfer.

How long did you wait to transfer that balance over after you got the original Loan? I was thinking about doing that with mine

well… 40% of my money goes to taxes

I waited about 8 months before putting it on the first card and then transferred it within 2 months to the second card with .9% interest.

everyone pays taxes, tell us something else :doh:

them street walkers get expensive, plus gas and hotels :mad:

no doubt, if hubby only knew what the total was…I curbed a wheel back in may and I HAD to get a new one (rear, bigger=pwned me) and it finally came in from japan (back ordered) in july. It hit the credit card last month and I got the third degree "what’s this charge to …com? What did you buy for the car NOW? :argue: " :eek4dance Dayummmmmmmmmm I haven’t spent any cash on the Z in …2 weeks :bowrofl:

I think I need rims for the Audi…stock ones are kinda plain… :smiley:

s4 wheels would look good

ive started saving all my money. all i want to do is get the old lady to stop spending and ill be golden.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

good luck on that one

dude no shit its like damn you spent 2 dollars on a ceramic pumpkin at wal mart. fuck thats 2 dollars that could have went towards a hard drive

:rofl: Ceramic pumpkins are key decor. wait till she buys colored mulch and tries to call it popouri