$15k Home depot and lowes Gift Cards +10% off card! Spent $5k personally this weekend

I have about $15K in Lowes and HD gift cards. They are not stolen, scam, or what ever else might come to your mind. I have 60+ rental units and either me or my Maintenance guys are there 3-4 times a week, so why not save 20% a each time We go?!?!?!
I have more then I need right now but Have to stock up when they are available to keep my supplier happy and make sure I have enough.
Looking to sell $500 for $460 and I’ll give you a couple 10% coupons.
So i.e. if an item is $500+ tax (1.08 here in NY http://www.realcent.org/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif) Cost off the street is $540.
Or you give them a 10% off coupon now it’s $450+ tax or 486! You just saved $54!!! Now you give them the $500 gift card that you just paid $460 and you get $14 back!
Basic story That $540 item cost you 460 and you still have $14 left so you could easily say $446 or $94 in savings.
Easy as Pie and Like getting 19% off everything you buy there. Wait until it goes on sale and save even more.
Derek

Just copied this from my penny coin site if a few things seem odd.
Just today I bought a fridge that was on sale from 2,399 to 1,199. Take off the 19% and it was under a grand.
Another way I explain it is that If you will spend 1000 at HD or lowes in the next yr, this is like earning 19+ percent on your money,plain and simple.

Spend over a grand and I’ll give you $500 for $450 or about 21% off.
Derek 716 628 3448

“so why not save 20% a each time We go?!?!?!”

So how do you save 20% percent?

if he does enough business/contractor
he will get a deal

I may be interested, I spend stupid money at LOWES and never get shit in return. lol

i will likely spend over $1K at lowes over the next year…however it will be about 20 ~$100 trips. I don’t have any big ticket items unfortunately, but i get your deal reasoning…and i like it!

P.S. - you would have gotten a better deal on a fridge with me :wink:

10% off price with coupon
plus pay with gift card you got at 10% discount
=19% off actually. I’ve bought these guys before, easy transaction and great seller.

So you get 10% when you buy gift cards?
Sorry for all the questions but I spend a lot of money there. Someday my house will be done, yeah right. lol

He is selling the gift cards at a 10% discount to their value :roflpicard:

I GET THAT! Where does he get the 10% coupons?

They are the 10% off mover’s coupons. You can get them from a variety of places but usually it’s difficult to get more than one at a time unless you sign up online with a bunch of e-mail addresses and can wait for them to come, or somebody likes you at the post office.

B.E.D. A few different places. Give me a call if ya have any questions.
628 3448

Josh You could’ve beaten that price on the fridge. Grrrr Thought I was getting a deal at like 70%

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I have the real HD coupons too as sometimes HD doesn’t like to take the PO ones.
Derek

Derek, I might take 2k let me know when you get a chance.

lol damn I just spent $400 at hd a couple days ago buying shit for my warehouse

LOL let you know what? Let me know what ya need and I can meet you.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

LOL take it back and re-buy for $20% off

I’ve spent just under 9k there so far this year… not counting appliances I bought at orvilles :
gutting my house, go me.
Got an envelope of reciepts… heh.
Think it was 42 reciepts in 3 months… plus a bunch from lowes, 84, hazard and sons… etc…

This would have been good if you posted this in the summer… :stuck_out_tongue:
Do they expire? I’m nearly done for this year, but will be doing the rest of my house come spring, plus siding.

Edit, oh shits… think I can take all my reciepts there and rebuy everything?
Or do I actually have to have the item there :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta spend 500 at hd soon
What can ya do for me

450 and a 10%'er. save $95! merry Christmas!

PMed

Bumpity. Still have about $5000 left and please no more lowballs guys.

sent PM