Group buy on HD or Lowes $500 gift cards=$450

I have a business in NC that is willing to sell me $500 HD or Lowes gift cards for $450 each or $445 if I buy 5 or more so passing on the deal to you and yes I guess I would be making $5 each on these. I’m ordering $2.5k for myself and just seeing if anyone wants in. This is an extremely quick way to make 10% on your money and I think anyone one here that has a house spends more then that each year. This is one of the ways I make money as I spend probably at least $25k a yr betwen the two stores. I’m hoping that the more I buy and more often I do, maybe they will come down even more in the future.
Derek

I have 2 projects I want done and this would be cool but I just started a job again after a rough patch with Obuma income checks. I’ll see if I can spare some of my savings and get back to ya.

Thanks

PS how’s the renovation stuff goin on the new investments? :slight_smile:

LOL why do you think I’m buying so many!!! Going decent so far. Have 4 out of 5 apts rented so far and the 5th one should be done this week so hopefully by the 15th I can rent it. Then onto the last storefront which I’m not sure if I should split in 2 or not.

if you spend so much at HD, why not buy more giftcards then?

LOL what ya want me to buy $100K at a time? I’m buying $2,500 as stated above then when you add my 10% coupons you’re over $2,700 and I’ll prob go through that in the next month or so. Seeing as with closing on the new plaza in Aug and materials/labor I’ve prob spent over $50k cash on that property alone. I have to limit spending a lil sometimes. If I had extra I would’ve bought that clean Z-28 ya had a few months back.

I can get 15% off Kmart gift cards (good anytime) through work

How soon could you get them? In pending results

im probably going to do it sometime this week. should be no more then a 3-4day turn around i’m sure

I will take 500 at each but I need them by like next monday :confused: