$10k+ in lowes gift cards. 10% off coupons too. save over 21% off!!!!!

Have $10k+ in cards and just posting them as i know a few people were looking for some. Also have the 10$ off coupons as well. Save a total of 21%+ off your next purchase!!! Remember, black friday sales are coming too alonv with Christmas sales so stock up while you can!
Call or text
Derek 628-3448

How do you acquire $10k in Home Depot gift cards?!

I need to take you to lunch and gather some info, now that I own an income property and it needs many updates. :slight_smile:

Lol you want $20k? same way you acquire 50k in pennies. Save them!
They are legit and not a scam if that what you’re getting at.
D

My guess is that he is brilliant…uses a credit card for purchases with points…points are redeemed for HD or other GC’s

Profit

I will take another $1000 or so

I hope only the 1st part was directed at me, I know you’re legit. :slight_smile:
I’m not ready for $20k yet, maybe when I get some passive income flowing and my other house finally sells.

Derek is legit, I will vouch. Always great dealing with him, and you might learn a thing or two…

Just lowes cards or depot too?

message sent

picked up 1.6k in GC from him two weeks ago. everything went smooth and saved me around $350 by using GC and coupon.

Thanks for the comments guys. Have a little HD but very limited. I was looking at lowes BFriday sales and combine this with their deals and you would get some killer deals. Heck a Dyson vacuum would be almost 50% off. Nice shelves would be close to 70% off.

Also im always down for lunch!!!

Derek is a good guy. I have done various forms of business with him for a number of years now. He always comes through.

Do you usually have a bunch of these on hand or just certain times? I know I’ve seen you post about these before so I’m just curious since I will be needing some in a month or two!

Can you PM me how this works I’m curious, and I need to buy a snowblower so this could be useful.

Say you want a $100 GC. He charges you $90. Plus you get a 10% off coupon. So your getting 20% off your $100 purchase.

Actually it is like 21.125 off i believe if you do a before and after price because if the lower taxes

Got any sears cards?

No sir. Sorry