Lowe's gift card

looking for a lowes gift card. might be able to use a home depot. if you have any you want to sell let me know and i will give you a couple bucks for them.

I have about 400 for Lowe’s. 10% off what ever the card is
628 3448

sent you a txt. im interested.

bump, would prefer something from Lowe’s but anyone have anything? I don’t think Derek’s in the area any more. Looking to purchase some appliances.

I may have some, how much would you need?

PM’d you

I can likely give you a 10% coupon if you need too.

^^Thanks Mike, I do have one ready to go though. I’ve actually had some luck recently with generating some of my own codes for online purchases.

That being said, I wound up snagging some cards at almost 10% off through some eBay auctions, but could possibly still use some more. @TradersBASE hit me up when you get a chance.

You have a discover card? You can redeem $90 cashback for $100 Lowes giftcard.

^^^Good call, I literally just depeleted it though at the beginning of summer for vacation deal lol.

Bump still looking for more. @TradersBASE did you get my PM a while back??

^^So I clicked that link probably within a couple hours of your post and it had already expired. In any event, I was able to snag enough of what I needed through ebay and averaged pretty damn close to 10% (~9.88% if we want to get picky). Hit a few bumps with one dud card and a fraudulent seller but got it all settled through ebay. I’m pretty happy with that, especially after coupling it with a 10% off in store coupon.