lowes gift cards.Approx 2500 worth. + 10% off coupons. 21.25% off!!!

Have about 2500 in extra Lowes cards would like to move this week. Also have the lowes 10% off coupons as well.
Save 21.25% off your purchases!!!
D 628-3448

You’re selling the cards at 90% value? Any stipulations on what the 10% coupons can be used for? I’m looking to pick up a garden tractor.

Yup. No stipulations at all. Save an additional 21.25% off said tractor!!!

If you need to buy something at Lowes you’d be stupid to not scoop these. They are as good as cash, I saved a bunch using cards I bought from OP.

yep, saved a shitload on bathroom renovations as well. Bought $1k of these and a bunch of coupons off ebay.

This is a good deal! I too have taken advantage of it. No strings attached. You give him money, he gives you more in gift cards plus a coupon. You save money!

Derek’s card are legit. Done business with in the past and will be in the near near future.
I bought a fridge using god cards and a coupon, everything went well. The cashier looked at me and asked why I had so much in gift cards, I simply said…birthday…she said “oh, well happy birthday” and kept scanning
lol

too bad you are in Buffalo and I’m in Rochester We are spending about a grand on a shed there

Meet in Batavia. Or come here. I’m sure $20 in gas is worth saving $200+

I might be interested in $500 ± I’m going to be buying a lot of things from there very shortly…