saxons 335i daily driver thread

wing looks good in black against the silver.

I like the rims.
I but really like this picture. I need to upgrade my skills and probably my camera.

wing looks hot black

I want to see that bumper on the car, it’s one of the ones I’ve considered.

x…

^^ might be selling the bumper, not quite sure i want that or the m3 rep

ordered proced 2.5se today :slight_smile:

quick pick when i got out of work today

maybe some day when gas mileage isnt important i will get the M

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/486501_639405340134_11567245_n.jpg

Or you stop loving low end TQ lol.

^^ i agree, i honestly think they killed m3 sales by making the 335i have so much potential

I like!

Agreed, but it sounds like the F30 M3 is going “fix” all of that. I just love the M3 sedan front end. It’s soo much better than mine. I should see if I can find that deer I was looking for…

X…

ha ha i have thought that a couple of times

had my valves walnut blasted today, for any of you guys with the n54 I highly recommend it, im at 50k and they were pretty damn bad

procede and dci should be here middle of next week

where did you get yours blasted at? The place I heard about was in rochester and they charge like 225. My car is starting to feel sluggish

Akmotorwerk in jersey, had a special for 320 , which was half of what anyone else around me was charging

installed the procede tonight and everything went well, have it n map 1 but not sure what exactly im supposed to do or if im n the right map with being stock?

It will ‘autotune’ in either map if it’s on. (autotune is on as a default setting) Map 2 is more fun. :slight_smile:

can i run map 2 with no mods? i have dci coming but dont plan on doing downpipes etc

not sure i understand what map 1, 2, 3, 4 etc and why would i put on different maps ? guess i just dont want to mess anything up and the directions arent all that clear

For your sake, you’re only concerned with maps 0,1,2 and 3.

0 - Stock mode
1 - Procede tune 1
2 - More aggressive procede tune.
3 - NA (Don’t run this for extended times)

Check out the user maintained manual that someone from E90post set up. It has come basic info to get you started:

so with it being stock i can try and run map 2? or should i wait till downpipes and intake for map 2?

ok welllllllllllllllllllll i was getting a cylinder misfire in cylinder for since i bought the car but it was only above 6500 rpm’s and since the stock car didnt make power that high i wasnt concerned, but now that i have procede i am sick of getting a half engine light

so i went and bought the coding cable, downloaded INPA and now I am waiting on a fuel injector for cylinder 5

hopefully that fixes my misfire since ive already done a new coil, injectors and walnut blasting

after that i will go back to the dyno and see the gains from a tune and Dual cone intakes and the walnut blasting

hoping to be FBO by the end of August :slight_smile:

ran it for the first tiime today at the track

13.5 @ 103… shifting at 6000 rpm and babying it off the line, should have a low 13 in it right now which im ok with

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/556526_10151420687928438_1524201766_n.jpg

beat a couple cars that should have been running in the low 12’s and my highest trap of the day was a 105