Say goodbye to the "lot"

new spot directions have been forwarded to a select few… if people respond well we might try it on friday night

if you interested in it and don’t mind driving on 787 for like 3 seconds shoot me a pm…

drama free spot for sure

mr. brew awaiting details in my PM Box if not i may be at appletinis if you will be there

i’m down for a new spot to chill. adam pm me where you headed (if my slow ass ride is welcome) and same with you brew. Shame it happened, I dunno how I missed it. I was there till like 12:30 sat… was it after that? Hope you get better soon brian & i hope everything works out for your benefit.

oh, & i just wanted to mention i’m definitely not afraid to travel to get somewhere. my commute to the lot is 1/2 hour. As long is the crowd is good, I’ll show.

New spot im going to , theres a good amount of mustang guys goin, and the old muscle will be there, along with most of the “norms” from the mcds lot.

that picture of joey is BALLER LOL

this whole scenario blows, I was never a big fan of “the lot” but now you cant even go there anymore i hate the cans, m cans, p cans.

• 1 pm me someone

pm me me me me !

i’ll be out sat night , yet i dont know where yet

That’s not it.

alright thanks for the pmz

r u back from ranco cocamunda?

i can has pm and invite? :hug

WAYNE YOU GOT A PM FROM ME

got it man thank you. i’ll make it to one of them damn places for sure!

damn brian… glad to see ur ok and seemed not to down yesterday when i saw u with deitz… but yea ill be around who knows where but feel free to PM me about new places… and as most of u know im not a total toolbox:thumbup

If Singh is gonna be back and be out, I want to go.
I can only imagine what crazy shenanigans are going down after a year or however long that hot sauce loving fool has been in India.

For real

drug dealer

narcotics distributor

so i know about brew’s spot, where’s the other (mustang) one?