Say hello to the manliest sandwich you will ever eat.

Jam, did you make that at home? Call me a sandwich newb but how did you cook the burgers and chicken fingers at the same time?

if anyone has ever been to in and out, they have a 20x20. yes, 20 patties, 20 pieces of cheese. most i ever ate was a 5x5, with animal style fries, and a large drink. soooooo full. here is the proof:

uhm not to burst your bubble mister jam but wasnt the fatboy invented by soime gentlemen we know who would just seperate a mcdonalds dbl cheeseburger in the middle then stick an entire spicy chicken sandwich in the middle…

EDIT how has this not been posted yet…

:picard:

http://www.foodmarket.com/images/badlands.jpg

I fucking want one of those.

Jam you’re bringing me one :slight_smile:

i was going to put that somewhere in there, but i didnt know who to give credit too… it was rovert and pat mcneill who showed me the FATBOY.

everyone, I STOLE THE IDEA. but i think i have perfected it. hot chicken fingers and grade a beef patties > anything you get at mcdonalds.

walker, lmk who first thought of the idea and i will give credit where credit is due.

but why :picard:… does this burger come with an ambulance ride?

in and out owns!

and animal style or gtfo.

I had a stinger with bacon once. That’s the best I got.

I had one of these once, it was the most disgusting thing i have ever eaten. Didn’t taste good in the least. I used to like dons a lil but he put that god damn canned cheddar cheese on everything and it was so nasty!

Only think I like was the taco’s

The epitome of fat america is being explained in this thread…

those burgers dont even look good at all…but people will eat them just to say they did lol…

BLASPHEMY!

BEST FAST FOOD EVER!

id eat the jamburger all day long

i think it looks good … needs extra mayo :tup:

:lol: Who the fuck edited my post? :rofl:

The glutton from Burrito Bay is probably the manliest sammich I’ve ever tackled. Well, but that’s sort of a Mexican Manly so it gets some sort of PAX adjustment to put it in the same class as everything else in this thread.

The 1 pound burger at Fudruckers is good too…

Sterling Place Tavern has the best straight up huge burger in the city, hands down.

I <3 Primanti Bros in Pittsburgh too.

YES

you are a true burger lover.

not many people know about that place, and i just happen to live 7 houses down. :tup:

No bacon :shrug:

Honestly, how about we go one step further a hamburger consisting of:

-Fluffy buttermilk pancakes, double layered on each side held together by butter.
-Syrup, mayo, some absurd killer hotsauce, honey mustard
-A small bit of lettuce
-Multiple slices of bacon enough to make the lettuce cower in fear
-Thick slices of pepperjack cheese
-3/4 pound of beef, marinated in some tasty barbecue sauce cooked on a charcoal grill. (Substitute with engine block if not available)
-Fluffy buttermilk pancakes, double layered on each side held together by butter on the bottom as well.

was that the selling point of the house?

“wait you mean to tell me i can get a burger that will stop my heart faster than a bullet…WHERE DO I SIGN!”

hey, change my fucking oil NOW. :rubicant:

and then i will buy you a burger at sterling place tavern :smiley:

For a good BIG burger try Grovers on Transit near clearence center. Very Good SHIT