SCH-i760 (Verizon) Gets Windows Mobile 6.1

:fail: OK no sent items in my inbox, but still no sent items in my sent items folder.

I hate Windows. I hate Apple. Is android available yet?

once you go black(berry) you never go back.

seriously.

That was the plan until my i730 died on the last day of the warranty and they gave me an i760 for free. Which reset my NE2. :fail:

My wife’s planning on getting a curve in December when her renewal is available. I’m going to hate her.

They should market that way.

that should NOT have reset your NE2.

I’m going to copyright it now.

Fuck. Can’t get gmail to work properly. I’m just going to try their WM client.

Does gmail have a wm client? I keep trying to download it and it tells me that it’s a .jar file and can’t do anything with it. If you have a link as to where I can find it, I’d appreciate it.

Did you have it working previously on 6.0? I know Gmail needs to be enabled for POP3 mail…

if it was a multi fru it would

OK. I think I have gmail doing such advanced functions as putting received messages in your inbox and sent messages in your sent items folder.

#1 - Check your gmail settings on the internet. I have imap enabled and pop disabled. Not sure if pop has to be disabled. :gotme:

#2 - Add a new account on your phone. Enter a fake email at first so that WM6.1 does not auto-configure the account to pop.

#3 - Configure as an imap4 account, just like you did in WM6.0

#4 - Make sure you have “Keep copies of sent items in sent folder” checked.

#5 - Go to Tools - Manage Folders and check the Sent Items folder for synchronization.

Now you will have received items in your inbox and sent items in your outbox. Any other combination of settings I tried resulted in either both in your inbox, both in your inbox AND sent items in your sent items folder, or no sent items on your phone at all.

What’s a multi fru?

:lol: Now I can’t send text messages. :suicide: