Schmeider, Tool or Cool?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this means a lot coming from a kid who cant run 13’s and whos car is down n out for how long now???

or has enuff power to get away from a dodge shadow!

oh tell me I didnt back it up please… let me know for the 39738075308758 time… and this comming from the same person who never seen a 13 sec slip off of a stock fbody?

This thread gives me gas:fart:

im not going to say u didnt back it up, im sayin ur not a 13 sec car. im saying ur a fat, emo, worthless piece of shit that has a family that doesnt give a shit about him, so he always feels the need to have any kind of attetion drawn to him from a car site. u seek it to feel like ppl acutally care about you, while acutaly everybody fucking cant stand you. nobody wants to be called hearing you cry about how u were made fun of on the interweb, cause its the fucking INTERWEB!!! grow a fucking set, let fico touch em a lil bit, and stop being a lil fuckign girl. its just ranch dressing and its just a fuckign pancake place, nobody gets that tramatized from something so drop the whole, OMG its ranch, if i make a big deal out of it, they will give me attetion act.

in a text,dan said he didnt want no more :drama:

thanks dr phil. Why do you have to bring family into this? I think your problem is daddy liked you a little more than mommy did? Justin were you fondled at a young age?

you two should just have hot sweaty ranch man sex and make up

You ARE the father.

Oh wait, wrong TV guy. :blue:

no, acutally u are totally wrong. im not the one crying to my meachinc and some chick about all the horrible things that are wrong with u as a kid, cause ya ranch dressing is a horrible thing. grow the fuck up. ur an annoying fuck who runs his mouth for others. u seek the attetion from pittspeed, a fucking car site, soo u can fit in somewhere in ur life. soo please until u stop tryin to be the center of attetion, and stop living for the drama of pittspeed, im goign to keep making fun of you.

/ u all, how about that, STFU and go something productive outside…

beat thread… it’s over

/