Schmeider, Tool or Cool?

hhahahahahaaha DRAMA Queen 2007

3 months in and already a new winnAr

:rofl:

your a little to old to use the word dude arent you?

sorry to steal your thunder! You must need someones dick to suck now that your man is permabanned?

Why, every time I re-read this thread, the song that keeps coming into my head is Tupac’s “Me Against The World”?

burnyD face it u are the drama queen of pittspeed. u called adam asking why i was being mean to you, u called cheeks almost in tears sayin that nobody likes you on that site. b4 u used to call brian all the time asking why everybody hates you or is being mean to you. look man nobody wants to hear you bitch that somebody made fun of you. act your age, not the age of the chicks ur trying to get some off of. Oh noes somebody made fun of me on the interweb, im going to cry to everybody about it. and hopefully get some attetion cause nobody at my house gives me any :crying:

sooo please / urself and dont come back. or keep ur retared emo calls to fico. maybe he will make a song for you and post it. it would be the sweetest thing ur bf would ever do for you.

dans does & schmeider has dan call me for him!

i never ever ever had dan call u for me…amd dan also called me cryin and askin why is everyone on pittspeed hatin on me

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

please exit & dont return!

never

Ban schmeider already

or just block him like i have it.

nah, it’s more fun seeing his stupid and unethical posts

what a bunch of whiny bitches god its called the internet if someone dont like you who gives a fuck just hit the little x and guess what your problem is solved

i think there should be a new rule any drama queens should be banned

o and who is the fucktard who voted schmeider cool they should just be banned for doing that

burnyd

well then ban both of those ass jockey’s

you have as much blood flowing to your brain as your motor does oil…

your motor is flowing a whole lot of oil sitting next to jeff’s garage for 4 months now too!