Schools?

Im still in gr12(boo) But my sisters and a few friends go to York so im down sometimes. I only saw one 240 down there which was back in October. It was a nice Orange s13. Anyways i havent been down lately but i will in the spring, and i plan on going to either York or Seneca at York Next Year.

1st year at St Lawrence Marketing/Advertising.

an orange one… I think I know where it lives… seen it comming out of a road btw steels and mcnicoll… saw another blue one comming out there recently w/ a similar asian driver… soo I’m assuming it changed color! :stuck_out_tongue:

looked same just diff color

mechanical engineering at uwaterloo… same with nikky

boourns

I’m unedjoomakated :frowning:

I feel old.

i’m at centennial college @ astonbee

anyone go there?

Whee! I have a friend in comp there. He’s 2nd year, lil chinese kid, his name is Severn. He’s probably the source for underground anime lol… probably…

Whee! I have a friend in comp there. He’s 2nd year, lil chinese kid, his name is Severn. He’s probably the source for underground anime lol… probably…[/quote]

a lil chinese kid! man i know who he is, i think there is only one who go to our school.

Woot, U of Waterloo mechanical engineering. Hey pete lets have a meet tomorrow, how about 8:30 in deformable solids lecture?

Whee! I have a friend in comp there. He’s 2nd year, lil chinese kid, his name is Severn. He’s probably the source for underground anime lol… probably…[/quote]

Hentai?

:shock:

a lil chinese kid! man i know who he is, i think there is only one who go to our school.

Woot, U of Waterloo mechanical engineering. Hey pete lets have a meet tomorrow, how about 8:30 in deformable solids lecture?[/quote]

werd.

i go to Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School located in Oakville. lol, tons of hondas here man, but there’s 1 other guy that drives a nice 92 240sx coupe :smiley: you guys should drop by sometime :slight_smile:

RYERSON BABY WOO WOO

yea do a york meet and ill come down too even tho i dont go to that school but all my friends doo

GBC, Business Management

Isn’t that on Bayview just north of Elgin Mills?
So close to where I live…

Anyone that brags about Ryerson should be shot…

Isn’t that on Bayview just north of Elgin Mills?
So close to where I live…[/quote]

No. It’s in Oakville.

Anyone that brags about Ryerson should be shot…[/quote]
:smiley: I wanna stay and do my Masters there! :smiley:

shakes head No… No… You leave after you get your bachelors and you get your ass to a grad school. Ryerson isn’t a bad undergrad school at all, I’m sure you guys over in mechanical have good profs as well, I’m very happy with the education I’m receiving right now. I just intend to go to UofT after I graduate, that’s all.

UofT B. Com
Graduated… Damn, I’m in the same boat! :lol:

I’m also a UWaterloo engineering dropout. :smiley:

im at seneca newnham
international business admin