York University 240 drivers.

Just curious as to how many 240 drivers attend York Uni? Was maybe thinking about a lil York240 club meet every now and then?

well i own a 240 and go to RCC which is now partnered with york

Anywhere near the keele campus?

fuck that parking is 1100 or so… weekends

actually 895, weekends works, just as long as its here, and its people from York…are you from york?

I studied at York, but now I work there. And yes I still have to pay for parking, the same amount as students.

Yea i transferred there this year. What are you studying? i’m in honours BA doing an Econ, trying to transfer to Atkinson for a BBA. And yea as long as i dont pay ridiculous amounts of money for parking i’m down.

Im majoring in communications. Its an honours BA as well i believe. Rsam240sx, do you bring your 240 to work? who are there no other York university people here?

I go to York (Keele campus), 2nd year Biophysics (it’s serious business lol). I have a 93 S13 fb, the one with the gunmetal SE-R rims. I’ve seen a 240 or two at york driving by.

To the person who wants to meet up at York, I’m there most weekdays, pm me your number, I’ll give you a call.
:stuck_out_tongue:

i’m there, 4th year bas hons marketing, got a blue s13

I see tons of S13’s at york. I know Jon’s girl goes there she’s got a white S14.

JDMpanda goes to Seneca, vlad crown goes to seneca… or went atleast.

I’m in undecided major… :frowning: I don’t drive an s13 anymore, but ill meet up!

I park up at Founders Road East, black s13, maybe you have seen me around. i’ve never seen another 240 around. You think we have enough hooligans yet?

JUST saw a black s13 with turbo, driving right by Tatham hall, WHO ARE YOU!!!

OMFG! NO FUCKING WAY!!! I JUST SAW A RED S13 DRIVE THE OPPOSITE WAY! BAHAHHAH WHO ARE YOU!!! i have never seen any 240s around there, look out my window in 30 seconds i see 2!!! WTF!

I go to york n drive a r32 gtr…but generally dont take the car to school

Lets just do a good ol’ Nissan meet 240’s n skylines n shitttttttttttt.

I don’t have either… can I still play?

lmfao im @ york right now,
say word there’s 240 drivers here,
i have yet to see one and i’ve been here for a year lol
maybe a few stock common dark green zenki’s
but no kouki’s/s13’s

Open your asian eyes, you markham chinaman!

I’m in York right now, supposed to be studying in Steacie Library lol…didn’t bring the 240 though :frowning: