Schumacher back in it

Looks like he’ll be coming back with Mercedes, should be interesting.

hopefully he does really come back, read articles earlier this year he was gonna join the ferrari team again but it didnt pull thru. We’ll see if he can still perform as he used to. Great driver

I’ll be interested to see how he does without ferrari’s R&D behind his car.

He is coming back for sure. Check the official f1 site if you don’t believe.

Its weird how everything changed though.

Mercedes sold its ownership in Mclaren and bought Brawn GP.

While Brawn’s winning driver Jenson Button left Brawn GP to go to Mclaren.

All while the new Mercedes team (brawn gp) have gotten Micheal schumacher to drive for them along side Nico rosberg.

Should be a awesome season for Mclaren. They had the best car at the end of 2009. And now they have 2 of the top 5 drivers in current f1 on their team.

yes i believe he signed on for 3 years. Rosberg and Schumacher is a odd pairing,we’ll see how it goes when season comes around

Odd pairing? It’s an incredible pairing. Can’t wait for Montreal!

its ok ^, to bad he cant race like his pops lol

You clearly know jack about Formula 1. While Keke was good he didn’t even win his first (and only) championship until he was 33. Nico’s got some time. Not to mention Nico has just about exactly half the points his father scored… in just about exactly half the races, in a mid pack car. I think he’s doing just fine.

yes, but keke was a much more entertaining driver to watch, and i know he only won once, but he could have won many times with the skill he had, look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHEGMK2cCns. Thats some great driving right there