Scientists Find Missing Link in Human Evolution...

"LONDON (Reuters) - An international team of scientists have discovered 4.1 million year old fossils in eastern Ethiopia that fill a missing gap in human evolution.

The teeth and bones belong to a primitive species of Australopithecus known as Au. anamensis, an ape-man creature that walked on two legs.

The Australopithecus genus is thought to be an ancestor of modern humans. Seven separate species have been named. Au. anamensis is the most primitive."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060412/sc_nm/science_humans_dc_2

BULLSHIT the earth is only 6,000 years old

Oh yeah… Duh, these guys must have just made the bones up from garbage outside of the Anchor Bar.

werd. we all know that shit is fake.

there was an apple, and incest. thats how it all started… duh

:word: Adam genetically engineered a woman from his rib, then humped her.

And people say genetic engineering is unholy. That’s how they claim the whole shit started!

hahahaha PWN JEG

:tup:

did they find a good schoulder too?

so why are they only finding a small amount of human remains? especially if a population of billions began with this missing link?

aliens put us here.

anyone listen to davis cross?

you have these scientests with their theories and facts, but everybody knows it was a snake in a tree.

wow…so you had to start a thread to make fun of what I believe…you really are an asshole rubicant.

actually rubicant didn’t make the thread to pick on your bogus religion or anyone else’s. He made it to make you, and religious bible humpers aware of the fact that somewhere in Ethiopia there are people who are dead, and are dumb, and have funny features. A simple google search for ethiopains would have done the same thing.
Examples:

http://www.e-margaux.com/en/story/ethiopian-outback/images/hamar_wife2.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/700000/images/_704395_bonykid150.jpg
warning… boobies
http://www.ethiopianriftvalleysafaris.com/pics/girl.jpg

hahahahahaha

lets nail JEG to a cross

:lol: look…its starvin marvin

Yes, yes I am, but I am a thinking asshole… :tup:

No, you are an omniscient asshat. you think you are always right and that you must prove that to everybody. I do infact think quite a bit…which is why I am not a liberal sheep that follows the media to the dire end like a lemming going over a cliff because everybody says its right to do so. If you really were a “thinker” you would realize that just because science says something is true, does not necessarily make it so. You do realize that there are many things mentioned in the bible that are being proven true all the time, but you are too ignorant to accept that.

like what, the dessert is hot as hell in the summer. :lol:
will you die for my “sins”?

…to who ever said we should nail him up,… :word:
…im telling JEG that he needs to come up with something good, hes says that they dont know what they are talking about.

ChOdA4L: you should fight him.
JEG18403: i would destroy em
ChOdA4L: bs
JEG18403: and i alrady wanna fight rubicant and joe
JEG18403: already*
ChOdA4L: ok ill make it happen
JEG18403: they think they are tough behind a forum lets see em throw down
ChOdA4L: ohh shit son
JEG18403: joe has probably never been in a fight in his life
JEG18403: ill kick him in the face and it will be over
JEG18403: and rebicant will feel the wrath of me ninja skillz…ill nunchuck his ass
ChOdA4L: hahahaha
ChOdA4L: im gonna post this convo
JEG18403: go ahead

fight fight fight

< has mad brawling ninja skillz…and nunchucks…and yes, I do know how to use them.:lol:

oh god.

this fight will never happen.
and no, joe has never even made a fist.

joe: you’re stupid and wrong
jeg: lets fight
joe: you’re still stupid and wrong

^^^ hahahah not this joe

joetypes

joe: you are stupid and wrong
JEG kung Fu Master and Ninja Supreme: Waaaaaaaaa bam bam bam
joe: damn JEG…you have amazing Ninja skillz, your Kung Fu is much better than my wussy liberal words and insults…I surrender.