Scrap Yard?

Anyone know a yard that buys car shells/pays for scrap metal in buffalo or rochester? I’ve got a shell, no title, that needs to be disposed of and I need it out of my driveway ASAP. It’s sitting on my trailer I just need to drop it somewhere and wouldnt mind getting a bit of $$ for the scrap metal seeing as how the market is on the rise. Anyway, thanks.

Almost all of them do just call.

EDIT: http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23920

This might help.

Twin village on broadway in cheektowaga/depew

Alliance Auto Recycling
267 Marilla
Buffalo, N.Y. 14220

(716)602-8571 or (716)864-2309

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

mike, out by the log cabin there is a scrap yard called alpco. you can drive onto a huge scale with your trailer, then unload it all and re-weigh. I have recycled about 3,000 lbs of shit there, there local so you might want to give them a go.

yeah, use someone local. With a scale is preferred. bergen offered me $100 for the sunbird if I dropped it off cause it had the engine and tranny. if it doesn’t, find a scrap yard as they will give you the metal weight. I know the one in binghamton was $70/ton when I took the red bonneville there.

I’m in buffalo end of the week to take care of stuff anyway, so I’m probably just goint to pull it along with.