Screen to fit in dash???

does anyone have information as to what type/kind of screen can fit into the dash in the front above the radio…? i already have an alpine dvd deck, but it requires a seperate screen…anyone have that set up? or know of a screen to fit in there???

what vehicle?

Flip out singe din screen should work fine, they come in various sizes… 6.5", 7.0" etc.

any 1 din motorized/non-motorized lcd screen should works regardless what car it it. just make sure both units are compatible with each other.

Isn’t that what I just said?

shorteaz has a nice one

haha yea its alright…screen is a bit small…but still nifty lol

… this thread is pointless

it’s like asking…

i need new rims for my car. help

why not post specifics of…
your car
your budget
what features you need

just make sure the hvzc controls and stuff dont get in the way when it flips out, like enuf clearance cuz in my s14 i had to put it in the bottom slot for my panasonic 7" flip jus so it wud clear those and wud have an angle i wanted

hvac*

now now pyro be nice…

nice. never knew you could translate retard to english. lol

hahaha i refer my sister as a retard. sometimes i really think she is.

in screen dash would be sweet to have. hook it up to your engine and you can see your car’s performace if its a good in dash screen unit. and GPS.

yea my deck has the vehicle dynamics

Sounds like Carputer to me…

Make sure that you don’t but a screen in your rear windshield… You don’t want to distract David with your jailbait p0rn; especially when he’s trying to be Mr. Machoman.

:wink:

^ we’ll see about that :wink: