screw the middle east...

lets level France… grrrrrr

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,2-2005450117,00.html

poor dogs… Lets use the french as live bait

that makes me angry :mad:

fuck france and the smelly ass ppl that live there, they are useless to us and this just proves what scumbags they really are.

it’s quite possible that France doesn’t know about this…

That’s fucking disgusting… Now I am pissed…

:eek: that’s a disturbing picture…

i’m about ready to punch someone in their fucking face… right about… NOW. :mad:

that’s so cruel

that looks like a tabloid to me…is it a reliable source?

-Cheater-

It was on the tele the other day :gotme:

on the tele did you say? now if you’ll excuse me, i have to use the loo.

hahaha

lol

is this redeeming enough?

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/sharkbait.asp

the article notes that employing dogs in shark-fishing is largely the province of a small group of amateur fisherman rather than large numbers of professionals, that the dogs used are generally dead animals picked up from roadsides or culled from the island’s large population of unwanted strays (estimated at 150,000), and that the no-longer-alive animals are attached to unattended buoyed “shark trap” platforms rather than dragged alive behind boats.

The French embassy in Washington, D.C., has also maintained that although the practice is not unknown, its occurrence and acceptance is not nearly as prevalent as recent news reports would make it seem

edit

The photo displayed at the head of this page, which has adorned several news articles and humane society-related web pages on this topic, remains a subject of debate. Proponents claim it as documentary evidence of a cruel shark-fishing practice on Réunion Island, while doubters maintain it is a completely unrelated photograph of an accidental entanglement that has been mistakenly or deceptively misused for publicity’s sake

true or not, that is cruel. Let’s level France anyway.

Yeah you people are suckers that believe this bullshit

and G Dub is a good prez :roll:

I have this bridge for sale in the NYC area if anyone is interested

Hey, ossiffer, French Provincial Gov’t admits that it is an ongoing practice.

Neg’ Karma for J00

looks like newman…

BTW - That could be a fishing accident… or the dog has an obedience problem. I think he is snarling in that pic actually.

lol, lay off him. Learning disabilities are nothing to poke fun at :smiley: :lol: tee hee

:gotme:

lol nm

i knew that was good for an avatar…
BAD DOG