Seagate 1.5TB SATA 7200RPM 32MB Cache HD (ST31500341AS) FS

Seagate 1.5TB SATA 7200RPM 32MB Cache HD (ST31500341AS)
Used briefly
$105 shipped *** SOLD **

What does that even mean? :lol

1.5 TERABYTE hard drive internal for your PC

A lot of space.

max power at what rpm?

Oh. Ok. Proceed :lol

Not sure to be honest.

I really don’t want to be “that” guy to ruin a FS thread but these drives are known for a VERY VERY short life (hours sometimes).

It depends on the firmware but it’s a good point. I have 3 with no issues.

I was actually going to PM you to buy it but did a quick look for reviews and found that out. I really need some more HD. Sucks cause seagate makes some really great drives. Is there a warranty on it or some kind of recall? Do you know if your specific firmware is known to be the bad one?

I forgot the specifics but I believe they were allowing you to send them in. It is a newer model. The earlier ones had issues but they were replaced with ones that were much more stable. But, you take a risk with any HD.

I ran diagnostics last night and it came back OK. For whatever it’s worth.

I have another 1.5TB that I’ve used quite a bit as a primary drive that I can sell too. Same HD but it’s been working for me heavily for the last 8 months. If it makes you sleep better. :slight_smile:

good seller ^ that’s legit!

Time to sweeten the deal.

I also have a brand new 2TB Western Digital. I’ll sell both for $265 shipped.

TTT!

YOUVEGOTTOBEFUCKINGKIDDINGME!!!

Just had to get a western digital 500gb bc mine took a poop. and needed one asap.
glws!

what the FUCK would you ever need a 1.5TB drive for, outside of commercial use of some sort. :rofl

I have 5TB and still need more.

media, apps, client backups, etc.

ie: commercial use

No.

20 Blu-Ray rips can easily fill a 1TB drive.

well thats retarded.