Sean Avery Suspension

I agree with a suspension. An indefinite suspension? Maybe not so much.

His comments are on a public forum for everyone to see. Me, you and little kids, etc etc…

It makes him look bad, the team he’s representing and their management, and the NHL as a whole for having players who feel the need to bring a private matter to a public forum such as television.

It is especially bad for a league like the NHL who, in many U.S. markets, is struggling for an identity and a fan base.

Yes, the NHL is very lenient on what players say on the ice and the crowd can hear that, but I can honestly count on one hand how many times I’ve actually heard a player loud enough on the ice. And I’ve been to at least 50-60 games.

:idhitit:

who? Sean Avery

fag

:hsugh:

:hahano:

:ugh2:

Sounds like an excuse to punish the guy. If a guy with no history of being a pain in the ass said the same thing, his suspension wouldn’t be as harsh.

He got 6 games and anger mgt classes…

not too bad… its basically 2 weeks. same as any other slap on the wrist punishment that you’d get for screwing around at work in a normal job.
it sounds like a little too much, but you have to consider that he’s had plenty of warnings about the dumb **** he pulls. also keep in mind that gary bettman is the biggest douchebag on the planet so you cant really be shocked that he’s being a pansy about this.

I think Bettman rigged the allstar voting…sid was trailing the leader by like 100K votes and he is now the leader…haha

His teammates didnt stick up for him cause as the coach said yesterday hes had run ins with teammates a few times this season already …the coach doesnt want him back the players dont want him back with his circus of BS all the time

On a side note, you can definitely tell the All Star Game is in Montreal… I mean… Alex Tanguay, Saku Koivu and Kovalev leading the votes?

Alex Tanguay is hardly an All Star in any capacity, and he has 463,xxx votes.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/NHL-To-Investigate-All-Star-Voting-Fraud-Montreal-Canadiens-Fans-Are-Cheating-Blog-14233

pathetic.

i hope all 6 of them get removed from the ballot. typically any one of them would be lucky to even make an all star team.

lol, best one is carey price getting 4x more votes than Lundqvist