Rangers Re-sign Sean Avery

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/9193006/Rangers-bring-back-controversial-bad-boy-Avery?MSNHPHMA

FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK YOUUUUUUU AVERY. God I hate him

i thought he was doing poorly in the A?

btw a local guy from buff state just went to the Penguins’ ECHL affiliate a couple days ago. Buffalo is producing hockey players like flies these days

So they’re bringing him back for sloppy seconds?

wonder how Tortorella will deal with him. He doesn’t seem to be a fan of Avery.

That’s a fairly large salary to be taking a chance on.

YES!

edit- Dre are you talking about Hill?

Hahhahaa :lol: ZING!!

I dont mind the guy, as I understand his niche. He does what he needs to do to serve his team in the way they need. If he is pissing us as fans off that much, just imagine, what he does to the players.

Rangers need something to get their team moving…maybe Avery can do it, maybe not offensively but he can rope other teams into taking penalties.

Again proving that NYC can never have enough douchebags.

yah

Same here, he’s one of the best players to have on your team. And he’s the most hated player if he’s not.

Great for him. I’m stuck finishing school. If I didn’t have the motivation to finish I’d be out playing now too :meh:

yeah? you get any offers anywhere mike

I didn’t get any offers but my coach has a couple of agents he could set me up with to get me somewhere. But I really don’t want to leave college without my degree.

:tup: Good decision.

wrd.

I hope it backfires and leads to them missing the playoffs.

yes they are, my buddy got into the ohl not too long ago and should be nhl in a few years

[sarcasm]AWESOME!!![/sarcasm]

yah a buddy of mine started in the o this year but as a 4th liner so he left in favor of the CJ