I wish more teams would do this.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/hockey/nhl/12/14/avery.stars.ap/index.html?eref=T1

Another reason why I love hockey, if you get a cancer in the locker room and an embarrassment on and off the ice you get rid of him.

Why can’t that be done in football and basketball?

T.O anyone?

he will go to another team…

i was just reading this on NHL.com

Awesome, he’s a stupid little ferrget.

Watch Buffalo pick him up :lol:

buffalo wont pick him up. we dont need fuck faces like him on our team.

I never thought I’d say this, but :tup: to the Dallas Stars organization.

Seriously this needs to be done in all sports. Its time to start putting some of these show-boaters in line.

I think he is entertaining…

At least he isn’t out fighting pitbulls or shooting him self in the leg?

like i said before, he’s a joke. anyone who pulls the crap he did last year against brodeur is just making a mockery of the game and isn’t “entertaining”.

if the sabres signed him you guys would bitch now then thank your lucky stars come playoff time.

Not to worry, he’s a free agent. The sabres haven’t signed one of those since like Vladimir Tsyplakov.

still wouldn’t make me respect him lol theres a fine line between being getting under peoples skin, and just being an all out fucktard like he is. see: chris neil

Exactly. It would be great if no one in the league wanted him.

The league needs color…people watch hockey for shit like this…

Same reason people watch nascar for wrecks…

There should be a NWS parody:

I wish more teens would do this.

Kevin Weeks :mamoru:

maybe people in florida, where they shouldn’t even have hockey teams imho lol

x2

I’m not saying I like the guy, be he’s not awful. I laughed pretty hard at his impromptu interview.

Oh, and if he was a b-lo player during that interview… he would be considered a god, and you all know it.

+1

fail

:word:

I hate peters he is worthless. He has no place on the team and doesn’t do anything as bad as Avery. I wish the Sabres would just drop him already