Sean Avery Rushed to hospital in Cardiac Arrest

karma?

cocaine?

wow… As much as I don’t like him… that sucks.

Client #10 got carried away.

I was thinking the same thing

+2 nikUK

:word:

hope he’s ok

Yeah. I wouldn’t feel bad if his career was over but dead is taking it a little too far.

lacerated spleen?
That has got to sting a little.

I think i wished this upon Avery a couple years ago as a last chance possibility to steal his girlfriend/wife.

i’d still poke it:
http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/movies/slideshow/top-ten-sexy-dances/img_10.jpg

I don’t like the guy, but i’d never wish death upon him… unless it would result in sleeping with Elisha Cuthbert.

looks like it was a false report.

EDIT is it just me or did that espn report change in the past few minutes??

Im sure it did…

EDIT: Rob beat me to it.

http://www.torontosun.com/Sports/Hockey/2008/04/30/5430711.html

wow, they changed that fast

^

However, Avery’s mother, Marlene told the Toronto Sun moments ago that her son, Sean’s condition had improved and that the spleen had not ruptured, but he had suffered internal bleeding.

Mrs. Avery spoke to the Sun minutes before boarding a plane bound for Manhttan to be with her son.

yeah tsn had it on the middle of theri page. espn made it sound like he was dead at first.

what ESPN originally reported:

"New York Rangers forward Sean Avery was rushed to a Manhattan hospital on Wednesday morning in cardiac arrest just hours after his team’s playoff loss, the New York Daily News reported, citing unnamed sources.

Avery was unconscious and not breathing, the newspaper reported.

A source at St. Vincent’s Medical Center said Avery, 28, arrived at about 3 a.m. Wednesday morning. Hours earlier, the Rangers lost 5-3 in the Stanley Cup playoffs against the Pittsburgh Penguins at Madison Square Garden.

A source close to the team confirmed Avery had been rushed to the hospital, but declined to offer any specifics, the Daily News reported."

i thought so, so im now not feeling sorry for him im glad his girlfriend dumped him and i hope shes getting fucking in front of him nightly.

wat?

Ok, back to hating his guts!!! Fuck You Avery!!!