searching for a 70,71,72,cuda or challenger

i am lookiang for a 1970.71,72 cuda or challenger for a friend for christmas, he is in the market for a project car and wants a cuda or challenger, so if anyone has any info please contact me at 724-737-5088 thanks

rich broooks in dunbar!

i know of a 71 cuda conv blue with white int ,needs redone sitting with top down in storage since 1985 very solid no rust car .$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

also know of a 70 Cuda 426 hemi 4 speed car with 4,000 orig miles and orig owner.plumb crazy 100% stock and orig . $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

too many dollar signs!!! E-body mopar are insanely priced. 318 basket case cars go for 4 grand.

shawn, where is this 71 cuda convert? my dad wants a car to drop a brand new 426 hemi into.

not to far from my shop . the guy wants $50,000 for the car the way it sits . finished the car is going for over $160,000 . he told me there is less than 50 left in the world . i could car less if it rots to the ground .the car is to slow for me its a mopar !