Season coming to a close...

My “season” runs all year long…

Drive POS = win in this case hahah

this year sucked, John sold his teg in the spring he wasn’t around, Frankie’s teg was apart at rev he wasn’t around, teal was in and out of the dyno or bad tranny and Brooks works to much lol he wasn’t around,Alex (team teal 2) i never saw him just saw his car at rev all the time, Matt just didnt have his lisence lol sorry Matt, Adams car just got out at the end, Swifts car sat at rev because swifts not into it anymore well its sorta back together now, my buddy dom (welder at synapse) his crx didnt come out at all, my buddy Dan (CFD productions) his S2k didnt come out either, and to top it all off i KILLED my car so all in all worst year ever in my opinion

^yeah that doesn’t sound like a good year for you/your friends :lol :frowning:

This year was ok. Finished my car on time. Re did the turbo setup, And then blew the tranny. This years winter project is to get it painted so I’m not really doing any thing to it.

it just needs a VTEC head you SOB!

seasons over, had a lot of fun. time to start tearing shit apart.

this season was a shitty and rainy but… I did make moves and pulled of the zr1! over all im stoked!

I’m ready for winter battle.
I just scuffed up the passenger side driving down a dirt road this afternoon on a tree branch. Do I care? Nope.

Maybe spring 2010 will be the time for a little change, maybe no more STi…