Second vote to permanantly ban Ahmed (rogerthat240)

yea that pic is a pimp my ride wow

Here’s the video he actually reminds me of mark/fobwall LOL tiny nerdy kid lol:

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/gaming/watch/v15630332YREMpjpy

Ironically his car looks like most 240 owners’ broken down 240s, it turns out mad riced out at the end of the show.

Ahmed, why are you calling me a tiny nerdy kid?

EDIT: So what would you call yourself? A big fat fuck?

Why is this thread still allowed to happen. What the fuck is wrong with Son.

what the fuck is wrong with you? ^ get the shit out if yout gonna keep crying like a little bitch

cause that’s how i remember you, kinda like the guy in the video just shorter and with a semi grown mustache haha

:picard:

OLD

Fag.

I find this very entertaining, if any of you are taking this thread seriously at this point, then I feel sorry for you.

Btw, that 240sx on pimp my ride, I felt sorry for it. Best part was when he had a post-it note on the center console with a bunch of numbers (2500rpm=40mph, 3000rpm=65mph…etc). His speedo was broken. lmao

Xzibit: “We made your car exactly like the one from Need For Speed Underground!”

Funny thing is that he had a coupe, while the NFS:U car was a hatch. Fail upon fail.

lol.

what the fuck is wrong with you? ^ get the shit out if yout gonna keep crying like a little bitch

qft.

Funny thing is that he had a coupe, while the NFS:U car was a hatch. Fail upon fail.

you fail.

you quift?
pussy

qft = quoted for truth.

If you meant queefed, but spelled out quift… then that’s too bad

And if you meant something completely different… then i have no idea what you meant

thanks though

pussy