New Aston Martin Tarus

This is the New Aston Martin Tarus.
just imagine the brakes this thing must have (ahmed don’t cream your pants)

It can probably beat your rust bucket AND probably looks better than your rust bucket lol.

Still jealous you don’t have taurus brakes?

Anyways yea rice.

lol. what a waist of a few grand

At least I hope it sounds nice (duratec v6 or sho v8 )

Actually they were available with an “SHO” V6 not V8, made by Yamaha.

i doubt they would put anything (aston martin) in it besides front end

post of picture of your ride ahmed. I have NEVER once claimed mine was nice.

but it sure as hell ain’t rusty.

do us all a favor and end your life ASTFUF

I’m sorry you called me out. Why pick a fight then whine about it? I should just die? What a bitch then don’t pick fights or call me out.

Cause you know my car is a piece of shit.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8718/frontrearoc0.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/853/p8141451medium.jpg

Taurus brakes for the win.

And yes my fenders are beat to hell and ugly. I don’t give a shit as I’ll replace them. Cause you know its SO HARD to replace fenders. I bet my taurus brakes are more than your car.

What’s my point of posting this? Constantly trying to put me down or talk shit about me. Bitch.

My car is ugly, my car is slow, my car is stock, my car is auto, my car is this, my car is that, I’m black, I’m brown, I’m white, I’m low this low that.

Fuck off? You call me out or talk shit about me and expect me to keep quiet? I respond and then you whine about me responding? LOL!

^Dude… why would you accept his challenge? You just made yourself look like a douche.

WOW man your so cool. I’m sorry I ever chirped you. your car is so nice. But that doesn’t change the fact that your retarded. and a jack ass

WIN

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Nah. He just deleted all the pictures of his plier fender rolls… basically all the pictures that we were making fun of him for, he deleted.

ASTFUF

Does this really need to happen, every fucking time?

Didnt ahmed say something about the OPs car? I would see that as the instigator.

until he is banned yes

Apparently yes, and i love it…

^Deliberate flame baiting and instigation, creation of threads trying to insult me, start shit with me, etc… derailing posts/threads by starting shit with me when I dont start shit with you. Constant repetition of telling me to get killed lol. AND the irony of telling me to shut the fuck up, when you instigate/flame bait me to respond? Hilarious.

White240: Please man, you tried to DISS my car, when you REPAINTED your car and it looked like shit. Again flame baiting and instigating in post your car’s picture thread when i did nothing to insult you. Only responding to your trash talking of me/my car.

Edit: And for the record it’s “Taurus” not Tarus.

Hey did you ever posted up new pictures of your car? nah, you didn’t. Hmmm.

Still so hypocritical! Function>Form, right?

Sucks that you’ve had your car for what… 3 years? more? I’ve had my current cars 2 months/2 weeks respectively. I’ll post pictures later tonight.

ASTFUF

In case my message was missed…

You suck, and your car sucks.

hahahahaah! ASTFUF