Second vote to permanantly ban Ahmed (rogerthat240)

hahaha fuckin martino thumbs up

aweee martina is the new markkk

Lmao, fuck no.

wait till the cars start coming out them BAM. uhh, i mean BAN. mmhmm. won’t need the entertainment come that time!

edit: so i vote no…for now. (that should have been an option!!!)

Other than the fact that he gets off topic and often elaborates on himself and what he has or has done. I dont find him too offensive. He just needs to shorten his posts a bit.

Dude im hoping you dont have some sort of like mancrush on him =)

All saved for you Kenny.

Ban

why did dj infiniti get banned? poor guy…

he’s not banned. He’s on here

lol i was just saying its like trying to ban him lol he used to being really annoying but hes fine now doesnt post uselessly

I dont have a problem with him personally. From what I heard he is trying to force his ideas on everybody(ie. Communism). When confronted he changes the subject(ie. Politician). And finally, When challenged he resorts to Imature and childish tactics(ie. Demented). So a vote to ban him is a vote to ban a Demented Communist Politician???
Ahmed for the love of god please tone it down. This is the second time this has come up.

All i gotta say is I’am voting yes because he talks all this shit about son this and that sr20det this and that but yet hes still on Son every fucking day acting like hes a 240 expert and most likely he cant afford anything else so he probably will end up with a sr20 or a blown Ka…

Oh yea Ahmed why the fuck are you still here if son is full of fags and ricers well actually if it was like that you would fit right in.

im down

I say ban Fobwal lol maybe thats just me

^^^^^ L . o . L

ppl who live in glass house shouldn’t throw stones

people need to chill, if we ban Ahmed, then is that the standard to which we judge who should be banned? I am 100% aware of his posts, but on SON a thread is 10%useful, 30ish% entertaining, and the remainder is just BS we ALL know this by now, and the ones who dont learn fast, thats how SON is, if we ban Ahmed then what is to say we do not ban others, sure he spews alot of self righteous crap but if we ban him then what is ti stop us from banning other, lol people relax, this is the internet

BAN Browntown_01 !

x2

BAN THE OUTSIDER

lol

x3 ban lol brown town

only actual son members should get to vote

and ken wtf join the lynch mob or ill walk across the street and vote 4 u lol

also if he doesnt get banned i think at the very least his edit button should be removed for all to see his true posting nature