Second vote to permanantly ban Ahmed (rogerthat240)

LOL forgot to say that

If there so many flaws in westen society why don’t u just get on your magic carpet and take a fantastic voyage back to where you guys strap dynamite to your chest and blow up infediels ? acutally can u do us that favor?

First of all I’m not an Arab for your dumb misinformed mind since by your level of speech I know you’ll assume all that (tv sucks it does this to people). Second of all magic carpets have more to do with India than any Arabs (and for your information Alauddin or Aladin as the western world has come to know him, is chinese… oh shock). Third of all, ‘infidels’ if you can spell it right is a Christian word utilized to refer to non-christians during the crusades that were to be purified (aka killed or converted). Fourth of all the ones who invented ‘suicide bombing’ are Sri Lankan Tamil Tigers. Last but not least. You surely are dumber than a Fox news repeater if you can even comprehend what a repeater is.

And to get one more chuckle. Communism?? I didn’t know Karl Marx influenced, because in case you might not know I hate both capitalism and communism. Communism in practice beyond theory is a materialistic delusional demise of every human being, not that capitalism has much human benefit in it’s pure form either.

Sheesh, so many magistrate Ph.D level individuals here for me all at once :smiley: No paper could cover this level of achievement.

Wait, you’re not arab?

magic carpets in India? lmao…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_carpet

^ Persia, Arab, don’t mix with India. We’re from Asia not the middle east lol.

Yeah and the sorcerors’ minstry has banned flying carpets so we stopped using them ya know.

Yeah here’s how my magic carpet used to look like EXACTLY like this one:
http://zilvia.net/rides/west/mw13/mws13int01.jpg

It even had a genie that automatically puts seatbelts on you.

Unfortunately ever since then I have fired the magic genie and the magic carpet has been stripped naked by it’s wonderful surroundings.

i see your reply but all i read is blah blah blah blah

^Alcohol can do that to you sometimes.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jW0fHcfb-L4/SVukFDZmfuI/AAAAAAAAJ3k/f2unfHTvqvs/s400/drunk.jpg

What happened to that anyways ?

lmao! I was honestly thinking of the same thing earlier, shud of left it at that man:cool:

definatly should have.

if i wanted my comeback from you i would scrape the roof of your mouth.

can anybody guess who im gonna beat up when i meet them?

are you really gonna fight this guy?^^^

i have never seen one person rub so many people the wrong way lol.

STFU you’re disgracing 240’s with auto-seatbelts… I take offense to that shiat…

Also note how this thread was O.K. before rogerthat240 came in? After he chimed in, all hell broke loose…

nope… a fight would signify a battle, and contest of skill, two people hitting each other till one emerges victorious…

he’ll probably call the cops anyways

Also note how this thread was O.K. before rogerthat240 came in? After he chimed in, all hell broke loose…

you sound suprised lol

peace

if he agrees to it absolutely… on paper , waiving me of all liability , im down… he can bring his magic carpet too

shoot me a pm i you do. i would like to get it on tape lol.

peace

LOL, nah, just stating the obvious :slight_smile: He was gonna pop in here sooner or later…

Well it’s kind of obvious when you put the name ‘rogerthat240’ in a thread that i’ll respond. I guess it took all your combined brain power to figure that one out.

Wow you want to fight me in a one on one match in real life? LOL, silly people… fuck… you guys really are something. Shit, go back to high school man. LMAO… this shit reminds me of guys that I made meetings with back in high school to go to the back of a mall or some woods or some shit just to show off each other’s gohonez while other nerdos keep yelling “YAA YAA” and they watch on.

And hector I bet you’re the kind of guy who tries to impress everyone in real life by standing up and talking big shit to a guy’s face trying to go in his face… wearing a hat or some other yo yo type shit, a mustache and a bit of chin hair or a goate and everyone goes “yo man that guy is serious shit” and that makes you feel good on the inside. In the real world in a real fight, that attitude shit only is as good as the crowd ooooing like in high school. That attitude can be saved for your mugshots on msn that try to impress single girls. Real people don’t waste time with that except jerkasses in high school. If you seriously wana be pompin around how you wana pick a fight, go to a gym. Mind you, I used to take this kind of stuff to heart as that was my hobby, but I did it in a gym… lots of pumped up guys give that vibe, but its just retarded. Look at even UFC fights everyone talks shit and is tough until they start bleeding and loosing breath.

So anyways, just my advice to all of you get a life.

Anyways I won’t enter this thread again it hurts my brain cells. Gauranteed it. Whatever brain tearing comments and stupidity you guys make are so not worth poking at anymore :slight_smile: It’s not really funny anymore just plain ol boring.

And for those wondering, I had a great weekend with my family :wink: Go to your family too :slight_smile:

I leave this thread starting now.

^ I bet your mom thinks your ugly