Select all -> copy -> paste

Lana was lonely, so…

nice title. New daily? SRT4 sold?

You forgot to highlight the headlights. ctrl-Z that shit

Is that the RS that was for sale on here? Regardless, nice purchase.

Must have been one of those funky flash websites…fucking copy/paste never works right on that shit

Dahh, ctl-Z!!!

The SRT isn’t sold yet, but once I get this car on the road, I will actively pursue selling it. I am not too worried that it will sell with ease, it’s a great price.

This is the RS that was up for sale on here. I picked it up 2 days ago, and already tearing into it. Simplifying it, fixing some wiring, detailing, and getting things just how I like it. Expect it to be a lot like my red Evo was :tup:

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

It may be hard from this small picture I took, but I am going through the engine bay, detailing like mad, and replacing rusty bolts with clean ones I have laying around. Even with 6 years of salt, it should clean up pretty good!

hahahah now thats some baller shit

You should put the same wheels on both…would be great for street racing bring the stock one out one day then come back with the other :lol:

:snky:

Ha! Awesome.

good pick up, two is always better than one

I’m kinda mixed on this, some of it tells me this is a great idea, and the other hand is kinda “how boring”, what’s the point, where’s the variety…

X…

lol at the living room lamp in the garage. nice.

Man I’m jealous!

x2

this was the one for like 14K?

ones a project car and ones a track monster?

One track monster, one track monster in training…

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Wait, is that a shopping cart in the bottom right corner of the picture? Got a side job as a hobo?

One is missing the front emblem.

I seriously thought this was one of those stupid games where you just hit paste and see what you copied last. So glad I eventually clicked on it lol.

Nice

and windshield washer squirters.

and hood pins.

looks like we’ve got a game of photohunt going!!

cool car :tup:

I’ve had 26 cars for variety, I don’t need them all at once :slight_smile: I finally found one I really enjoy!

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I have tons of lights in the garage, but I specifically use that one to aim into the the car when I am doing electrical, so I don’t need a droplight in there getting in the way. It works mint!