selecting opposition when street racing

You want an AWD BMW? Wow you’re dumb.

yeah i kind of went off on a rant but it was a legitimate question. i dont street race because ive never had anything worth racing so i cant chime in. but im interested to know…what makes you decide who your gunna run? will you run anyone even if you pull busses? only cars that put up a good challenge? only prearranged? only for money? when you get passed on zee highway?

there was a link posted in a different thread not too long ago that i think might help you out here, especially after reading the OP’s most recent post…

www.ricerforums.com

Yo I drop the hammer if some fool so much as looks at me.

Yeah I dunno. Not a street racer either. I like having a license.

Haha all I can think of is that thread on nasoic where some kid posted a picture he had been working on that he thought was so cool. “I am a street racer, a street racer is never lost, blah blah blah.” It turned into like a million page thread of photochops of his nonsense.

Searching google images now…

Ah, here’s the pic I’m thinking of:
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA5MjgwOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

lol a street racer never sleeps…i think he’s confusing himself with chuck norris.

and a street racer is not reckless…oh the irony in that statement…

and Viper drives the M3 year round, there is no reason not to.

:word: completely agree, unless it is a car that is actually appreciating I am going to drive the fucking piss out of it if it can move.

There are plenty of people on here with Beaters for their Civics or fucking shitty f-bods or mustangs or whatever else. Fuck, he didn’t pay $6000 for the tC, they do cost a bit more than a used car. :shrug: Just saying.

Any race I get into is usually pre-arranged.