This Is Getting Ridiculous

I think I have had close to 30 challenges for a race / round of cat and mouse this weekend. If it’s not that, people have followed me into gas stations only to burn out in front of me or rev their car. I was offered a job because of my car oddly enough. Everyone and their grandma feels the need to spped when they see me or get pissed when I don’t race them. I had a Porsche follow me home only to peel out after I parked the car ffs. This is getting out of hand.

Anyone else go through this shit?

Let’s see your car!

pics of ur car ? are u attracting abmormal amount of attention for a reason?

Zac’s old car lol. I think it’s the RB25. I know a new G35 driver turned 3 lanes to jump beside me once he heard the blow off valve and started reving at the light yesterday. I figured I’d be nice and pull hard in first so he could hear it growl. He turned left right after lol.

so is it other ppl challenging u or are u driving the shit outta ur car getting attention from ur bov?

naw trust me he drives at speed limits…on the Hwy he was doing 100 on the mark when i saw him the other night!.. he dont look like a street trouble maker

if it bugs you that much dont drive a performance car buy a pos dd… or stop complaining

Nah I granny shift it most of the time. It’s the stock one so it creeps a bit. I actually go dead on the speed limit 95% of the time too. I usually shift at 2500 if anything unless I need to squeeze in somewhere. I think the 235 and 245’s on Advans doesn’t help eitheir. Had an ITR nod his head, give me a thumbs up, and then rip ahead trying to get a game of cat and mouse going. It’s a everytime-I-leave-home occurence this weekend.

maybe you’re just constantly running into the wrong guys who wanna compare dick sizes with you

try driving through different neighbourhoods

mine is bigger

I love driving a fun car, but I hate the heat people are bringing. The stakes are too high these days to just rip anywhere. A lot of people just don’t care, and it’s problematic when people are calling the police about a “race”, or similar cars get profiled.

We all have a little fun, but things aren’t like they used to be. I wish people would just talk cars instead of burnout beside me in a gas station full of cameras.

I have been from Richmond Hill to Waterloo this weekend and anywhere decent sized inbetween. All across the board.

i know what you mean man… its mainly just where you live… it doesnt happen much around where i live…

just keep givnr haha eventually ull have beat enough people and word’ll spreadd and then kids in there daddies audies or whatever the fuck will back down so there 50k car plus dont get spanked!

Some brojobs in a supercharge bonneville tried to race me two nights ago.

I was scurrrred!

pics man lets see your car

i get the same thing but not as often, and my car looks beat to shit haha. mostly just bros in their parents cars or a civic/srt neon.

It happens

just ignore and drive, it’s eye to eye that gets them flaming homo for a race or some type of duel lol

maybe its undies…