This Is Getting Ridiculous

yeah id say its pretty easy to just not look at them, mind your own business, and just drive like you normally would

i don’t see anyone getting so agressive to the point where even after youve ignored them, they still try and race you

I was hoping we’re talking about vdream here :frowning: I wanna race more, need moneyz for a new car.
240’s are heat in general. Mine looked really stock and people raced me all the time. The G is somewhat obviously modded and I get the occasional compliment, but challenges are extremely rare. On the other hand, my buddy in a bone stock 350Z gets challenged everytime he gets in his car.

WHAT CAR?

yeah serously, how are there not pics yet?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/MIKEandez/DSC_0005.jpg
^ This one. Saw it getting the swap done at Riyad’s. Nice car.

Feint, the colour scheme may have something to do with it as well. Attention is good, lol, just don’t reciprocate and you’ll be just fine.

Garbage. A guy that drives 240’s or is in to them, says the don’t wanna race, or race when challenged And bowes down, is bullshitting period. Yeah i said it and I don’t need a flame suit cause we all been there and done it.

Peace

Yea dudee! i got that last night by some civic blasting eurobeat out the windows with a coffeecan. Difference is…

i won.

Dont joke around, i would lose against a bonneville… supercharged or otherwise.

us at Cayuga lol…

http://i37.tinypic.com/333dcsk.jpg

i only get that problem in my honda and when i drive it in K/W area. just don’t pay attention to them and eventually shit like this won’t even phase u

Bow down almost all the time because I don’t need to spank them to know that I am faster lol. Majority of the time there wouldn’t be enough road for me to rip on. 120 is the end of 2nd approximately. Well over 200 in 5th. Not worth it to me.

I had a. Honda CR-V try and race me two nights ago. The guy was with his gf, put the car in neutral and started revving it. Then when the light went green he peeled out in a 50 km zone. Majority of the time people aren’t legit, so why bother?

That car is about as bait as you can get man, at least make it all the same colour or something.

I didn’t know there was so much history between our cars lol. Cayuga next year for sure. Also races only have appeal to me if they have a 50+k car. I’d like to destroy a vette, a Ferrari, etc at least once. That has appeal to me. The Z’s somewhat, same with G35’s. Basically big ticket cars. I have no interest in racing a Civic. Unless they have a built K20, or a good boosted setup, or a Spoon engine, they won’t win. Why bother?

I got parts to pay off lol. After I do 400whp is when I can paint it.

I just leave those stickers you get from track days on my windshield, if someone wants to race i look at that and remind myself its more fun to race on the track and not worth the ticket

that white car is SEX

lol keep thinking Honda’s are slow! youll be surprised next year with some of the serious honda guys cars

Props to that man, plus two

im gunna have to go ahead and file this under not an issue

Rotrex-powered s2000…

feint, i love your car. hope the alignment is helping you ripp!!

but i think its your paint color and rims that are attracting people to race you. i get cat and mouse games/races 3-4 times a day. i just shake my head. lool