selling things to canada NO BS posts wanted

well i’m selling my flywheel and some guy from canada wants to buy it… is there anything different i should ask for? i haven’t really shipped out many things but i should ask for the usual, name, address, zip code, and city, right? thanks.

i think you have to wrap it up like it s agift so the buyer does not have to pay taxes on it, i hear taxes are high too, but i havent shipped to canada in a long time, really not much different other than that, most of them will tell you what to do anyways

just ask for the usual information. Dont send it as a gift even if they ask for it because its very costly if they decide to look into the transaction which they actually do frequently. If he bought it, he bought it. Fill in how much he bought it for because the fines go to the seller no the buyer so the canadians always ask you to send it as a gift because they dont have anything to lose. Sellers can and usually lose the privledge to ship to canada as well. If the tax is a huge issue for a buyer they can arrange to have an item shipped to the nearest US depot on US side of the border and they can smuggle it into their own country. Just my 2 cents i ship to canada and us depot regularly :hug

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/176/400072405_48adfcb9e2.jpg?v=0

make sure you get a phone # in case customs has to call them

I used to work in a shipping store, so I’ll see if i can remember anything unusual. You will need like 3 forms for customs and the shipping form. definitely include phone numbers, because if they have to call the person to make sure the adress is right or whatever, theyll need contact info or it goes back to you and youre back to square 1. youll need to pack it pretty well. get some bubble wrap on it for sure. pack it tight in the box. the cheapest way is to get a buncha old news papers and crumple them up sheet by sheet and fill the box so its kinda tight when u close it. if it doesnt rattle around in there, its more likely to arrive unbusted. fill out the customs form indicating what it is and what its worth. you can prolly mark it as just a 1 dollar item. dude might need to pay taxes on it, but its like only a bit, so it wont break his bank to do so. you can send it as a gift that way they wont be all over the box and stuff. also, a good way to do this is to call say UPS, if youre using them, and just ask what forms you’ll need to get it over there. its not bad at all. its just a couple of extra forms to fill out. it’ll be fine

It’s Canada, not Zimbabwe. Just get his address and mail it.

write “COCAINE” on the box too.

30r_logik’s Anal Beads, LLC

:crackup

He wouldn’t know what to do with them :lmao

:+1

Address is different from the US. (obviously lol) but it’s set up weird. Just go to USPS… and send that bitch. Yea, get the # incase of customs whatever. But its VERY expensive with a tracking #. lol

put a label on it to Canada and ship it

:confused

Ya, exactly. It’s simple. Package it, write the address on the box exactly how they sent it to you and then take it to USPS. Unless the buyer wants a tracking #, do not get one… it roughly doubles the cost to ship it. (Cost me 13 to ship an ECU, they wanted 28 with tracking #) And if the buyer does want one, they can reimburse you/pay for it. Not our fault they live in Canada. Don’t let them hassle you because they wanna’ buy parts from the US.

USPS requires a customs form to Canada for any weight. Nothing special, they give it to you when you drop it off.

Forgot about that. lol. Takes 2min to fill out, it’s a little 3"x3" piece of paper. They just need to know whats inside the box.

That’s where you put the anal beads part.

I lol’d.

how heavy is the package that hes sending? :lol

Depends.
NWS!!

or

or if he’s sending live animals… I’m sure it’d be more expensive.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTeffT68ZI7BkBPjijzbkF/SIG=12ohi24ud/EXP=1221082451/**http%3A//images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/614/614_image_18.jpg