Selling.

Not that its really any of my biz, but new members should undergo a “Probationary” period at least until 100+ posts before they are allowed to sell off there pile of accumulated parts, at least then it will show an interest in the site rather than a way to run around from forum to forum selling stuff.

Also it may decrease the chance of a scam like the one over on HA.net that were all sick of hearing about.

Just a thought.

people get flamed if they dont’ have a few posts out and are trying to sell… the nice part about it is that we are all local… so meeting in person for high dollar items isn’t a big deal, and that takes a lot of room out for scamming.

as a noob I understand where your coming from… I was told by sailor to make sure i have comments and posts up in the double digits at the least before i post my own thread to try to sell anything…

Im just calling it common curtisy, rather than run into new members and yell out “Hey I have a set of alloys for a 95 mustang, oh and by the way my name is joebobsalesfreak and im 22” they’d have to come in and say hello, look around a while and then sell, thats all?

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26439

my point exactly, i truely hope that this is a joke

i can’t speak for anyone else here, but since i’ve personally supported this site by contacting site sponsors for work i need done (1st Try and first-bass) and i’m also friends with Quick and Spangler who everyone here knows so i thought it would be ok to post up my bumper and hitch for sale in the classifieds. i do realize i’m new here though, but hoped it would be ok.

give hitch to spangs

oh, im not saying that ppl shouldnt sell, im just thinking outloud, on the interweb, i mean if your well know , or donated to become more than a standard member, then Id say you have the right, maybe 100 posts is to high, im just saying that alot of ppl go around site to site, and its helpfull somtimes but also harmfull other times, like i said its not any of my biz, I was sorta thinking thats all.

Holty I dont doubt your an ok guy at all. but just like that link I copy’d, his 1st post was about his truck being for sale, id like to see them around a bit maybe have at least 25 posts before throwing it out there.