New User Seller threads

Does anyone find it somewhat annoying when new users immediately make threads in the for sale section? Its like they just come on to use the site for their gain. This is primarily the reason why I can’t help but lowball the shit out of them. So basically, does this bother anyone and should we ask vlad to put some kind of post requirment for making threads in the for sale thread?

Most forums have a post count requirement to post in marketplace sections, I think it’s a good idea.

sounds good to me. maybe like 75 post?

+1. Good idea

i say 500 post minimum!

50 post min

no way. 50 posts is too easy to get. 500 makes more sense. if youve made 500 semi legit posts, youve been on here long enough to know whats going on and for people to have some idea who you are. will help keep people from getting ripped off

Some new users have good things to sell and aren’t out to rip someone off. 500 posts would take people a 2-3 months to hit, at least. How about 100 posts?

Yah, I tend to agree with 100 posts. I mean if your trying to make a quick buck, 100 posts is a reallllllll big hassle.

:ninja

I’d say 100 too.

i say 50,000 post minimum…oh wait.

i think it would be better to have a month term, like no one can sell anything for the first 4 months on here. but also have a post number but not something increadbly high. if i wanted to i could post 500 posts in the next day, it wouldn’t be hard at all.

… I was being a d-bag on purpose, you can agree or disagree… but if kids like that keep making a user name just to sell shit Im gonna keep lowballing.

good idea, I’d say 100-200 posts

No more annoying than the OP posting rediculous offers in everybody else’s for sale threads.

100 sounds def. good enough.

Agreed. 100.

100 posts
voted

See second post:
http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?p=354624#post354624

100 sounds good to me