SEMA '08

I just registered for the show and in the next few weeks will confirm my flights and hotels.

Anyone else? Who’s going?

I have been before worth going to I feel now if I can only talk Justin into it.

You know i be’s there…

what hotel are you staying at? when are you flying in/out?

Justin - get your sh!t in order and take your employees on a road trip. Take a promo pack for your drift car and start chatting up Tire executives in the Wheel and Tire zone. It will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Bingzors… when are you guys confirming your details. I likely won’t stay in a fancy place like you because I won’t be on Carstar’s dime but I may as well try to be close…assuming it makes sense.

You still bringing out Melissa and Vingzors?

As for me, I don’t know if I want to fly the weekend before or stay the weekend after. I want to connect with Pete and see if Modified is doing anything fun on either of those dates. Perhaps I can be Pete’s executive assistant or some sort of lacky so he can get me into shit. Sweet.

Oh, also gotta see what Pankew is doing…he’s always up to no good. Dave, what you got planned? We need lots of party passes for the Ontario guys!!

Yes i am planning on bringing Ving and Melissa, but i have to wait to see what CARSTAR has me doing.

I think they are sending me wed-sat again, in which case i will go up on maybe the sunday and send the wife and kid packing on tuesday night.

I wont be staying at the Mandalay Bay with the family, i’ll stay someone more reasonable and then move over to the Mandalay Bay when i switch into work mode.

Im in on monday out friDAY…tough times in the biz mean no after sema vaca for the Pete man. However, during those days we should definitely hit up some parties and shoot guns, check out the dancing ladies and all that.

Hey yeah just booking the trip now. I’m sticking around and headed to LA afterwards. The big Red Bull FD World Championships is happening the following Saturday plus I want to reconnect with some of my peeps…haven’t been there since mid-April.

We are looking at renting a house and a Hemi…should result in some sort of felony. But we also have rooms at the Hilton LOL.

I’ll work as many passes as I can for stuff. Hope to repeat the PAS party on the 52nd floor Voodoo lounge…now that was a bender, complete with HIN girls exposing their boobies.

im jealous!

i will be doing alot of this…

i wonder if Vinger will be big enough to hold an AK?

Sure he will. Get him off to a good start. Just make sure he remembers to pull it into his shoulder.

I might be going for work but I have yet to get conformation

updates?

i have confirmation that i am attending… but have meetings and obligations the back half of the week and will be with wife and son sun/mon/tues

Bing <= fail

get used to it father-2B

i think that hanging out with Melissa, Ving and I during the day will be good for you.

Ya, I am not going, To much other stuff to worry about at the moment

I think I’m flying in Tuesday morning and out Thursday afternoon. Can any of you guys give me any good reason to come out Monday night? Pete / Dave … anything exciting happening?