SEMA Show 2006

3 weeks to go until the SEMA show in Las Vegas. I’ll be heading there for my 3rd year. This year some friends will be there so it should be even more fun.

Planning on renting a Z06 or a Rousch Mustang to beat for a day or so too.

This year is it celebrating American Muscle. The spotlight will be on the Mustang, Challenger, and Camaro. :slight_smile:

http://www.semashow.com/main/main.aspx?id=70157

Overhaulin’ will be filming live there again this year. Can’t wait!

About 4000+ pictures from the past 2 years shows are up on our site:
http://www.rodandpiston.com/features/sema05.asp

Anyone else going?

no “c” in Roush lol…I wanted to make the trip this year, but didnt give ourselves enough time to plan…so we are road tripping it next year…just gotta figure out a way to get into sema…its not open to the public lol.

Careful you don’t beat it too bad.I heardthey measure the tire tread before you leave w/ it.

D

I figured that. A friend that is going knows some shops down there. Maybe we can get some loaner tires :slight_smile:

I’ll be going for my first year, looking forward to it.

Here are some of the cars that will be there

http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome.aspx?id=56076

I’ll be there next Tuesday. Damn early in the am. :slight_smile:

It will be worth it.

Damn, one of these years I will make it to this show! That 65 mustang with the 03 cobra drivetrain looks hot as hell :headbang:. Well all the cars/trucks look nice, can’t wait to see your pics when you get back!

We will have 4 people out there taking pics. So that means a ton of pics. Plus I think we will have internet access at the hotel, so we cna upload the pics while we are out drinking / partying / gambling :slight_smile:

Overhaulin is there again this year and we will be haning out with Foose and the gang again.

SCAP will be there with their Saturn Sky. That thing was looking awesome.

Can’t wait!

sick dude. have a good time. wish i could go!

Myself and Audios will be out there if you wanna try meeting up. We’ll be staying at the LUXOR from Tuesday - Friday.

^ But they’re not going to SEMA :mamoru: They just needed some quality time together. :gay2: What happens in Vegas stays in their bums! :slight_smile: It is a badass show though, wish I could go :hay:

Joe is going. While he’s there i will be out banging hookers… because it’s the opposite of gay. :redface:

:tup: I wanna go lol.

PM me your cell. We’re trying to get into some of the GM parties. You on any lists?

A friend of mine has a Z06 reserved to beat the hell out of it on Thursday. And some extra-curricular activities Thursday night in the desert.

We’re at the Riviera and they are at Circus Circus. I really don’t care where we stay since we are never in the room. And Riviera is right in front of the convention center.

Going to vegas on the 7th damn it. Missing it by a few days. If anyone is going for the week It Dies Today from buffalo is playing a house of blues that week. Go and support!

one of these years coming up i will make it