SEO and general website tips...

With the facebook page, once you hit 25? I think, likes you can rename your fan page. So instead of being facebook.com/company-abc-inc/458gndlshfbnv/894nfg you become facebook.com/companyABC. Once you have a decent amount of people, interacting with fans is the best way to gain more people. Questions like “Who got you into stocks?” and stuff like that motivate people to comment. They comment and their friends see it. Always remember holidays too like memorial day, easter, xmas, etc.

Free giveaways are great for Social Networks too. Tell them to follow you, then post “I LOVE @TRADERBASE stock tips!!! #stocks #money #benjamins” on their feed to enter. Boom, seed is spread.

Great input guys. Really appreciate it.
And thanks for the screenshot Prog. I had a few boxes unchecked that I changed to match yours.

There is a lot of followback stuff on twitter and facebook to generate likes and stuff too. Lots of stuff you can do for like $8

interested

x2
:slight_smile:

I will get some of the services I use and the prices. Can get 1k likes easily and followers. Also have some pricing for email leads that you can send creatives to. I just did a 25k email blast last week.