Sept. 28th, Castrol Raceway DMCC

Alright, who is coming out to this, whether to participate or watch?

http://www.driftmania.ca/documents/poster_rd6_sm.jpg

If those girls are there Im in.

I really want to show up to this, never been to a Drift event. I will get back to you soon.

I might go if everyone eles goes

I will go aslong as I have atleast one other person to go with also. Im not sitting around by myself to watch…not again…LOL

I will end up going on Sunday if others are willing to go.

Im going, you can sit with me steve :wink:

Im soo there now! :lurk5:

oh damn rights iam going i go every year every event well the ones on this side of the country…

and this time iam bringing like 5 other ppl with me who have never really been to an event…going to be awesome:thumbup:

I’m going to be there around noon on Sunday, I’m thinking. Anyone wants to meet up beforehand for a cruise down there?

Thx for the info Rayden !
Well I might go that’s my idea of a church day hehe :thumbup:
Castrol Raceway is just another name for bud park from what I saw of the map right ?
And yes I’ll be up for a meeting point and a cruise down there around that time ! :71:

I’ll cruise with you as long as there is no Yamaha SHO engine in your car

No promises. :slight_smile:

ill be there driving!!

I’ll be there watching!

Those who want to cruise down, I’ll be at Tim Horton’s south of United Cycle at noon until quarter after getting my caffeine fix. Those going earlier or later, we’ll see you at the track! (No one has a truck with a BBQ on the back? We so should have a tail-gate party over there. God how I wish my Tundra was not smashed to pieces… )

I will sacrifice an afternoon of NFL Football and meet up with you guys. I think the tail gating idea is a great.

im down with the cruise yo!

i would be up for that but i will be there saturday and sunday and at like 10am both days cuz thats how i roll

See you at timmys