D-Sport July 12, Castol Raceway

“Quote from driftwest.ca”
slidestar wrote:
Ok all you pylon killers.
Next practice is July 12th and it is an important one because we need a
good turn out in order to get a second drift day this month. That means
BOTH spectators and drivers. Our first practice of the year had over 100
spectators. we need to at least match that this time.

• Get the word out * JULY 12th Castrol Raceway.

ps. If we get a good turnout here I can also run that “drift camp” the
following weekend.

BE THERE!!! I’ll give all of you a cookie if you all show up :slight_smile:

Are you serious about the cookie part?

My fiance will make drift cookies if you’ll show up! :E

I can be serious about the cookie part…come on folks, help us out! Support the dream!

Can I borrow your 180 to drift with? Then for sure I will be there!!

what is wrong with your car??? the more dirvers/cars we get out there the better!!!

i can’t drift, but i want a cookie

haha, no

then show up :stuck_out_tongue:

everyone should come!!! Its a good time to meet everyone too and see whats up in the drifto skill!

I think I will actually have a car ready for this!!! P.S I am looking for R32 2 way!!!

Hmmm drifting or lapping. hmmmmm

I think i am choosing the later

ill be there. :slight_smile:

corrected :slight_smile:

get as many friends out there as you can as well . . .spread the word!!!

going for those air walls again? :oops:

The date for practice has been changed to the 19th due to clean up or something. No reason to say no now!!! HAHA, see you guys out there.

JULY 19TH!!!

well that sucks. i was getting pretty pumped. ill still be on days off so i can make it out anyways :partyman:

apparently they are cleaning the track for nitro jam…so we are bumped to the 19th…

Today’s the day! finally! hope to see a good turn out! even if you’re not driving come check us out…word is there is actually gonna’ be cookies…

I just threw new diff in the car! I am pumped! See you there!

i’ll be there lookin for my cookies

also found my camera last night, i’m not even close to a professional photographer but i’ll try and snap off some nice ones

pretty decent turn out today, spectator and driver wise…Andrew says if there’s a big turn out at Round 3 (I mean like 1000+ people) Castrol’s going to sign again as a major sponsor again, there’ll be an eastern D-sport series and a western and there’ll even be the potential to have a West VS East drift show down!

It’ll be sweet if it get’s big enough to even have the top D-sport drivers go up against some of the Formula D guys :smiley: Canada VS. U.S.!!! :smiley: