Official Meet June 5

Who’s in? I would like to cruise around late that night. Any other ideas? Maybe Street Legals?

Ryans too old to cruise around late.

I’m gonna try for Street Legals, cruise after?

Sounds like it’s a good time for a street legals meet and cruise after, I have some killer roads in mind from Castrol, Just make sure you have a full tank of gas ;o) LMKWYGT

Cheers

IWLYKWIGT

I 'm down for a meet at Castrol and then cruising from there.

I’m down for castrol. But I’m too old to cruise that late

I will be there just installing my exhaust right now :slight_smile:

Case Point! I win!:w00t:

Ryan isn’t older than me FFS. Suck it up pansy boy! We are going to rip shit up friday night :smiley:

Won’t be able to make this one, getting my backyard patio put down that day so I have a place to drink my beer and eat my steak.:cheers2:

Im in fo-sho for castrol … Im not going to run my slo ass max but be fun to watch you guys

Well it’s settled then, Castrol it is.Gates open at 5pm for tech, Racing didn’t start last time till after 6pm. i’ll likely be there around 6pm as i’ve already tech’d this year.

Cheers

I too I tO0

im in, for castrol,and cruise ! and food somewhere in between

I can’t make it to Castrol that night so Im out.

and FYI its suppose to rain friday

Meh, whatever, it’s still good cruising weather :smiley:

it’s going to be a cold one at castrol tonight, anyone still going or should we meet up somewhere in the city and go for a cruise and coffee?

its raining as we speak here in leduc, looks like castrol will be closed tonight, i think we’ll need a new venue,

any suggetions