Friday Night Street Legals

Friday Night Street Legals at Castrol Raceway on well obvously friday night… we were talking about this before as an unofficial NECC meet… well i think this week is good as any…

Here is a rules sheet and link to the castrol site…
http://www.castrolraceway.com/modules.php?name=html_3

25$ to drive
Gates open at 5pm
and thats when tech starts as well

So WHO is up for this?

cuz iam going as its always a blast!

and if anyone has some ideas for later maybe throw them up… as we could race till 9 or 10 (preferably 10) :cool: and then go for food and or drinks?

I just paid for my car repairs so Im broke = Im Out this round. Although I would like to see how fast I can pick up groceries. hahahah

I’m out too. Just got slapped with a $4000 property tax bill.:angry:

I won’t be out. Broke and Aveos are faster than me

No can do for me either. Going shopping for grad shit for the gf’s colege grad…ugh.
I ran a 14 flat last weekend though :smiley:

Looks like i’ll be out, see what numbers i can run

thats awesome man! i saw the video on youtube… congrats

And honestly to me its not about how fast i will go… as iam thinking its going to be very HIGH 16’s if iam lucky…haha so i just like going out… and i will see you out there in that sexy 350Z

Nice hole shot!

Ya, theres the video

Still waiting on turbos:banghead: but I am getting close to having my gauges wired in and my twin pump set up and return fuel system should be done tomorrow and brakes done by Friday:thumbup: when the turbos get here I should be able to bolt them up and drop the engine in.

Have fun on Friday guys

I might give it a try , depends on how I feel after my “surgery” Friday a.m. lol. Can you still race if you have an ice pack on your nuts?

I plan to get out there later this summer like July or August, after I’ve installed my new mods (bigger turbos + supporting mods).

Hoping to break into the 11s.

surgery huh… well iam not sure… maybe make like a tape harness for it then it should pass…haha