bud (castrol speedway) this friday?

Just thought I would see who is going, or who is interested in going to bud or whatever they call it now on friday. Me and a couple of friends are going to head out so anyone is invited, we are prob gunna meet up before hand somewhere, i will post where when i figure it out. just hopeing to get a whole wack of nissans together.

what time are you thinking of going? how much is it to get in/race?

I am thinking of heading out for a bit.

I have to make the treck down to Calgary later that night so i am leaving right after the racing.

12’s hear i come.

I’d be down if i knew the time it starts and how much it is…

http://www.castrolraceway.com/pdf/2006-Castrol-Schedule.pdf

Says 5 pm on friday. Prcies are also there.

I went, it was pretty dead. Highlight was probably that nutty typhoon… haven’t seen a launch like that for a v6 in a while :slight_smile:

12s!?

well I was planning on being there at 7pm. but i might get into the city at 6:30 from vermilion, but most people I am going with are going to go for 7pm. It costs 25$ for drivers.

Ive never been there, is that just for 1/4 mile runs, or can you drive the track as well??

yah its just the 1/4 mile there, and sadly i haven’t been, well raced there yet either. so it should be a fun time, hopefully i can run a decent time, and it wont be shitty or to hot like last friday.

I think ill come out, probably going to be there around 630-7. what are the requirements? just a helmet?

12s!?[/quote]

Yup. I ran a 13.5 last year on shitty all-seasons with massive wheel hop in 1st and 2nd. My 60 foot was 2.6

Now with traction i should be close. (or so i hope)

holy fack, 12’s, i wish! good stuff thou i hope to see it on friday! and i am not 100% sure but i think they have helmets there, but i could be wrong, but yah they need to be DOT and what not approved and fit right i believe. but someone else im sure knows on here.

So how you liking the shitty ass roads in Vermillion, every morning I nearly launch my car going over the overpass. I have to slow down to like 30 to make it over okay, semi’s must hate being behind me when we get there.

Travis if you wanna pick me up i might come out to the park with ya… you should let me drive a couple runs though :wink:

well the roads in vermilion are sucking balls, thats why i usually get my buddy from edmotnon to take his car,.

but looks like the rain wont let up toinght, so if its raining, im sure as hell not going out just to let ppl know

your funny :finga: i doubt im going because of the weather. and i have gauges to install 8)

Should be nice tonight, that’s what the forcast says. The weather (other than humidity) should be nice for running. Wish I could be out there, oh well within the next 2 weekends you can expect to see me out there.

if it gets nicer i MIGHT come out. ill give you a call if i go scott.

Trav… Let me know when we can meet up somtime. I can show you those guages… Also I don’t think it will be busy there tonight due to the Oilers Game.